FS: 98/99 Honda Civic EX w/ D16Y8 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

derekryans

The car's half 98 and half 99. Engine's a D16Y8 with about 82000 miles on it. It's actually about 3000 miles less but I replaced the gauge cluster and the guy i bought the cluster from set the wrong numbers
frown.gif
. Everything is pretty much stock, it's automatic. Brand new 15 in rims with new Goodrich tires that has lifetime warranty on it. New catalytic converter along with 2 new O2 sensors as well. The car was built by some friends of mine, the body kit's all customized. The suspension is KYB Struts and I believe AGX springs. Runs perfect! Alpine speakers in the front and pioneers in the back along with an eclipse CD player. Radio antenna is a stick on the window antenna. Asking for $8,000 dollars since I've spent about 3000 dollars worth of work into it. Ask for pics and i will send. Serious inquiries only please. I'm located in Tallahassee, FL.

please disregard the above post! my brother and i worked on it but i didn't approve of the final draft. the car will be for sale soon but at a much lower price ^_^

Back