FS: 98 Ek Hatchback Shell.... CLEAN body in Ohio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
your not gonna argue but you keep posting dipshit

i Called your punk ass once you did't pick up or call me back im not wasteing my time for someone from NY thinking there gonna come get my shell in ohio.......so if you had more questions you should have asked in this thread or pm ...theres no need to call names and say fuck you....just makes you look like a prick.

and yes i got the car like 5 days ago ....it was in a river that flooded....i must have missed your questions you asked chris.....OH WAIT YOU DID'T ASK ANY....STUPID

KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT OUT OF MY THREAD ALL OF YOU

hahahha. I never said FUCK YOU to your dumb ass. Here it is now though.. FUCK YOU.. there you go. I dont live in NJ retard.
I'll be in Cleveland tomorrow picking up my bike. Let me know if you want me to stop by so i can smack your dumb ass.

hahahha. I never said FUCK YOU to your dumb ass. Here it is now though.. FUCK YOU.. there you go. I dont live in NJ retard.
I'll be in Cleveland tomorrow picking up my bike. Let me know if you want me to stop by so i can smack your dumb ass.

5846 cooper rd

westerville

come see me
Oh shit its fight night someone video tape this and post a link to youtube.

fibercation answer my question

get some better pics for me..any wire damage.??..odor?..anything like that..whats the salvage for is it for the water or something else?....

Why would you have only in state buyers. Most of the people who are willing to buy it are from NJ, NY, CT, MA or PA.

I'd be interested if you posted some more pics.

i dont know too many people that will drive more than a few hours, put on some suspension and then tow it back

But hey i dont give a shit as long as its gone and if your serious about pictures then you would contatc me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back