FS: 99 ek hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racecarl

For sale: 1999 Honda Civic DX hatchback. I bought it in december of last year from a canadian (yes, the car is in kilometers) who moved here. I have since put almost 30k on the motor, as it was my commuter to school every day (I live 30 miles away from school) totaling 53,000 miles.

Owning this honda kind of turned me on to tuning imports and I began to get into it. I bought HP headers, an AEM cold air intake, Apex'i N-1 full exhaust, B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator and Guage, an Edelbrock short shift kit, and I put in a modest system composed of 2 12" Pioneer IMPP's rated at 450W peak, a Rockford Fosgate 250s amp, and a Pioneer face. As far as cosmetics go, I have kept it simple and avoided the rice. A black Mugen grill, debadged rear and some painted interior trim (looks good). Just this summer i purchased a set of 17x7" team locco 10 spoke rims that color match the car, they have Kumho Ecstas on them. I also got a new OEM clutch and windshield in within the last 10k miles.

I also bought AEM tru-power pulleys and Ground Control Lowering springs, but they have not been put on yet because I was planning on selling the car and didn't want to modify anything on that would be difficult to return to stock form. That said, I have all original OEM parts right down to the stock lug nuts.

I have done near $2000 in mods, not including the rims, and have all the recipts to prove it. I am looking for something around the price of $7500... i would consider changing the price if you didn't want the rims or something like that.

VIN#: 2HGEJ6334XH000313

PM me if you have any addition questions or want to see more pictures.

Thanks,
Carl

I live in the St. Paul, MN area.
My E-mail is Carlvxa1@AOL.com
cell phone is 651-442-5020

Back