FS 99 LS motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth_criminal

Motor has 36,xxx miles on it came out of a 99ls. Comes with all acc. PS/AC/ALT/Axles/ECU /cut harness / B&M FPR / IM /EM
Motor is 100% complete
Also comes with the following parts that are new and not installed yet.
NGK plugs
All new blets
Distro cap and rotor.

Shipping will be through TBB Global Logistics you will be provided with a Pro number and the trucking company number. I garentee the cheapest shipping in the US on a motor.... If you need a lift gate it will add $50 buyer pays shipping

Or if your in or close to New Jersey we can work out a pick up.

$800

PM me here , Email me at SmoothImports@optonline.net , IM me CVC4DR

Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Oct 19 2004, 01:48 PM
Motor has 36,xxx miles on it came out of a 99ls. Comes with all acc. PS/AC/ALT/Axles/ECU /cut harness / B&M FPR / IM /EM
Motor is 100% complete
Also comes with the following parts that are new and not installed yet.
NGK plugs
All new blets
Distro cap and rotor.

Shipping will be through TBB Global Logistics you will be provided with a Pro number and the trucking company number. I garentee the cheapest shipping in the US on a motor.... If you need a lift gate it will add $50 buyer pays shipping

Or if your in or close to New Jersey we can work out a pick up.

$800

PM me here , Email me at SmoothImports@optonline.net , IM me CVC4DR
[post=404773]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a 00 GSR tranny $300 Not sure of the condition because i never got to use it.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 20 2004, 11:56 AM
No that tranny is mine.
[post=405186]Quoted post[/post]​

Then come get it. I'll send you those pic's toninght. Or if your not that far from me we could meet up and you could just take a look at it.

Back