FS: Accord Engine Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey I have my old accord engine laying around... I have the intake manifold... throttle body.. every single part that bolts to the motor is for sale! Its a 94 ex f22 vtec engine! Lemme know what you need and quote a price you want to pay!

Ill even sell the bolts for the valve cover... I dont care what it is... if you need it let me know!

?
i need them for a blank obdo head swap so i dont know what it worth

How about 25.00 shipped to your door step! I see them on ebay from 20-35! I have no clue what its worth... so Im going off ebay auctions!

Heres A run down of what i basically have! These are just the big items and dont include small sensors and that!
Engine Block: cylinder wall chipped from rod
Head: Looks decent for a motor running boost
Valve cover
Alternator
power steering pump
ac pump
various pulleys
intake manifold
fuel injectors
5 spd transmission: no grinds perfect!
Prelude h22 flywheel
throttle body
egr valve
ect
ect

yo, which state are you located because i want the block....... now you said the cylinder was chipped right? how bad? and how much?
i stay in Georgia, so let me know what's up.... i don't want it if it's gonna cost alot to ship... PM me or something

my friend, 1994Accordh22 is interested in the head, how much shipped to 64055. His name is pat message him if you like. He really wants it we were just talkin about it. How much for the trans also, he has an auto, and wants to swap it out

As for the block there is a gouge out of the cylinder wall where the connecting rod hit into it! Im not sure on the shipping because I have no idea who could ship that heavy of a piece! That would be 100.00 plus shipping As for the head I could do it for 125.00 with cams and gears... plus shipping!

yea i am interested just so i would pay 125 plus shipping well what is the shipping price so i know how much to put back out of my pay check i would really appriciate this much thanks

Back