FS: AEM EMS, built b16 head, CC twin disc, intercooler chiller, hasport & tons more!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brettII

KMS-fab
got a list here ladies & genitles. let me know what you want. i am pretty firm on some of the prices, though if i am confronted with a decent offer i will make the deal happen. here we go...

- 92-95 civic/del sol (part#: 1040U) AEM EMS w/UEGO wideband.........SOLD
- B-series into EG/del sol Hasport "Street" Mounts (uses 70A poly)........SOLD
- Built pre-OBD B16a SiR II head (may part with some pieces off the head):
*valve seals about 15k miles ago
*gsr cams (have b16 cams that i will throw in too)
*JUN valvetrain (springs & retainers)
*70mm JG throttle body (with harness and adapter plate)
*Hondata Intake Mani. Gasket
*JG Intake Mani.
*Valve Cover
*OBDI b16a dizzy could be added for the right price (listed below)
.................................................................................................................SOLD
- JG Intake Manifold with hondata gasket.................................................SOLD
- JG 70m throttle body with adapter plate and wiring
*part# 3811
.................................................................................................................SOLD
- OBD1 B16 distributor (great shape - from hmotorsonline)........................SOLD
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator with lines and guage (-6AN)
*part#: 13109
.....................................................................................................SOLD
- KMS-fab 92-00 civic & 94-01 integra traction bars..........................SOLD
*we have a few extra sets (new) for $290/shipped
- RC 1000cc peak & hold injectors....................................................$250
- NX intercooler chiller with bottle heater (all relay's, lines, etc.)
........................................................................................................$350
- B-series Hydro Competition Clutch Twin Disc
*with billet flywheel (only 1000 miles on entire assembly)
...........................................................................................................$850
- thermal 3" exhaust for 92-95 civic HB (downpipe back, with muffler)...SOLD
- GM 3-bar map sensor (with harness)..................................................SOLD
- b16a power steering assembly (pulleys, all hardware, etc.)...............$50

pics for my sale

some of the items do not need them, though if you really want a pic of an item let me know and i will try my best to get ahold of them. i have receipts for just about everything if people suspect any foul play. understand that i am in chicago every week and return home on fridays so i will be available on the weekends. hit me up or shoot me an email please if question, comments, etc. arise. i need some of this stuff gone...thanks again.

brett
brett@kms-fab.com

Last edited:
oh thats $600 shipped. my b, thanks again...let me know.

brett

no prob. the prices were about 200-250 off what i paid...but if you want a hella deal and cant find anything else, let me know. also, what amount of money can you do?

brett

bump before home, i may be putting this stuff up on ebay in the next week or so...make some offers guys, i would like some of this stuff gone. thanks again,

brett

will not part with that. i am not going to tear into the head. the most i will take off is the intake mani and tb, other than that the head will go as is.

brett

interested in the cams and the power steering assembley ( how much would u want for the cams)

which cams? b16 or gsr. somewhere around $50-60 for the gsr's. would like to keep either set. let me know. shoot me an offer on the package (2 items you are wanting) and we can work something out (i'm somewhat flexible). thanks again,

brett

Back