Fs Aem Short Ram Intake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

I am selling my working 8 month old AEM Blue Short Ram Intake pulled out of my Civic due to the fact that I now have a full AEM system. It comes complete with all hoses/clamps, air filter, etc. It even has the instruction, orginal box, and orignal packaging peanuts. Asking 110 shipped, or I will put it on ebay where I can easily get a lot more for it...It fits DX, LX, EX, Si Civics 92-95, or del sol S, Si from 93-95. PM me or e-mail me at Afipunk21@hotmail.com. Just wanted to give HS members the privelage of getting this good ass deal before anyone else :)

s3e1db013638b3.jpg

s3e1ef05535293.jpg

s3e1ef03852743.jpg

i think 110 shipped is fair. they are like 160something or so new for sols right??

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 12 2003, 03:23 PM
It is mine up to $10 :D :p :lol:

lol, if you get it for 10.00, I think I will bid 10.50 :p, that would suck ass to sell it for 20.00 shipped

Originally posted by IntegRacingLSVTEC@Jan 12 2003, 09:11 PM
wow man what a dirty engie..... not to be a dick :D

Not really, that is just the way the valve covers look after a while. Everything else is good (minus the purple paint :lol: ) the only way to stop that is to wet sand the ghey thing and it sucks to do, and it only lasts for a few months. I did it and my back hurt for a week. Does not effect reliabilty, performance, ect so it means Jack shit.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 12 2003, 09:22 PM
the only way to stop that is to wet sand the ghey thing and it sucks to do, and it only lasts for a few months. I did it and my back hurt for a week. Does not effect reliabilty, performance, ect so it means Jack shit.

Or you can clean it off and paint it JDM style y0

s3e1531c248b02.jpg

B, do you have the ls race head yet? Im anxious to see the top secret big pimpin valve cover that you supposedly have on it. :p

Yes, my engine is dirty as shit, I got a pressure washer, just too cold to fuck with it right now, and I got the mini-me coming it, no point in cleaning the pos anyways.

I was out bid but i put in a few extra bids just to get you some more money. now it is at like $15

no i am/was ccs1619, check the bid history, i am not the high bidder, the other person had a proxie bid and i did not know how high it was. I dont really want one but if i could get one for under 20 then yea sure i'll get rid of my injen one thing that i hate about it is the thing only is held up by the rubber thing on the intake maniford, the AEM one has the one metal support that goes on tower.

Originally posted by SolReaver+Jan 13 2003, 04:41 AM-->
asmallsol
@Jan 12 2003, 09:22 PM
the only way to stop that is to wet sand the ghey thing and it sucks to do, and it only lasts for a few months. I did it and my back hurt for a week. Does not effect reliabilty, performance, ect so it means Jack shit.

Or you can clean it off and paint it JDM style y0

s3e1531c248b02.jpg

B, do you have the ls race head yet? Im anxious to see the top secret big pimpin valve cover that you supposedly have on it. :p

nice intake, lmao...u wanna get a filter on that stock intake?

LOL, i ordered an apexi power intake like 4 weeks ago, but the bastards at nippon never told me it was out of stock until last week. Oh well, im not driving the car anyway...when i do start driving it the apex intake will be on :)

Back