FS: anything u want from a 96 integra LS/SE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

soprano

I crash my integra this now i'm selling it for parts
Leather interior
apexi V-AFC and 97 GSR ECM
25 000 km on LS/VTEC engine made 160HP and 120FT at the wheels on the dyno at 10000km thats with stock exhauts system and stock air filter if you want more details on the engine just asks.
100 000 KM on GSR tranny mint condition never grinded use RED LINE dt90 tranny fluid and 10 000KM on new ceramic clucth
Make offer

Doors are black and are in mint condition
hoods good so are fender and rear hacth
anything you need from this car let me know

how much for the ecu and v-afc?
also, you said the door panels were black so I'm assuming the dash is too....how much for all three including the hvac controls on the dash?

include shipping if you want or we can talk about it later...I'm in 62269

thanks..... :beer:

will u jus sell me the tranny? ...and how many miles does it have?..not in km

i need a hydro tranny VSS, the 96 LS would be perfect.

92 tegs are cable trannies i believe and don't have the sensor instead it has a speed cable, or something along the line. i'm not familiar with cable trannies.

help a brother out!!

I really need the VAFC I just did a LS/Vtec and I need all the gauges so I can drop in my big ole T3/T4 Hybrid!!! I need to get all the controlers b 4 i drop in my mani and turbo!!!!

i need a intermediate shaft and the rear mount, pm me to let me know how much you will want. i live in 03079 area code

How much for the whole swap?

HOw much for the front seats?

Also pictures would be great. PM me or Email me if possible.

are the rear lca's in good shape?
I want those and the rear sway bar setup if shipping isn't too high

give me a starting price and we'll figure it out from there

I'm in Minneapolis, MN 55414

thanks

Sean

does it have an armrest for the center console? do you know if it would work in a civic?

Back