FS: Apex'i N1 w/silencer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
in about a month ill be getting a nice cat-back system and will be trying to sell the muffler i have right now..so im just seeing if anybody out there would actually want it...its used and it comes with the optional silencer....im gunna ask 100 shipped for it...what are your opinions? anybody want it? PM me if you are really interested and we'll see what happens!...oh and i guess il post some pics like tomorrow or something, but it is still on my car so youll have to imagine its not, lol.

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Dec 27 2004, 07:21 PM
in about a month ill be getting a nice cat-back system and will be trying to sell the muffler i have right now..so im just seeing if anybody out there would actually want it...its used and it comes with the optional silencer....im gunna ask 100 shipped for it...what are your opinions? anybody want it? PM me if you are really interested and we'll see what happens!...oh and i guess il post some pics like tomorrow or something, but it is still on my car so youll have to imagine its not, lol.
[post=438015]Quoted post[/post]​

pm sent

Back