fs: apexi v-afc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

pills_PMD

VIP
as the topic states, i am selling my apexi v-afc.
the price is firm 200 shipped.

click below for pics

pic1

pic2

pic3

it includes everything including original packaging, instruction manual, complete harness (even though it is not shown in picture - i still have to take it out of the car)

aim: pmdALLstars
pills@hondaswap.com

Originally posted by Iquark@Dec 1 2003, 04:09 PM
I may be interested, how long has it been used, and for what car is the harnes for=?

For the harness, you have to splice into your cars. It is fairly easy. on apexi.com, they have a decent how to on it.

:werd:

Easy. The harness is just the wires that stretch out from your ECU splices to the plug on the cable coming out of the VAFC.

Bump for Pills.

it was in my car for a year, but never used lol. i have hondata... so it just sat there really.. i originally bought it to adjust hte VTEC crossover when i got on the highway quickly.. but i put in an LS fifth gear, so it was longer and i never engaged the VTEC on the highway... unless i meant to :)

visit www.apexi.com for info
it is in perfect working condidtion i know for a fact that it was before i unistalled it.

It's christmas time man. Everyone broke from buying presents. I'd love to buy it and have been looking for a good deal on one for a while now but christmas got me broke. If you still got it after christmas though i want it.

at the moment, i can do 150 shipped. 200 shipped i can do after christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back