***fs: Ats 3-4-5 Cross Gearset***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

N1-R

These gears are in excellent condition. Used for around 2000kms and then taken out from tranny cause the car is no longer with me. Why go for the ATS FD when you can have this gearset, not being bias or anything but 3,4,5 gears on the ITR are so much more fun with the gear set.
900u.s. funds obo.

IM or email me at dc2r@telus.net for further details.

DSCN0023.JPG

DSCN0026.JPG

Feel free to make ONE thread and post everything in it, instead of a thread per item.

Originally posted by N1-R@Jul 1 2003, 08:51 PM
I don't like to make one thread, problem?

IT'S SOLD ANYWAYS!!!

Problem would be for you tool, why would people want to waste time looking through ten threads, when they can look at one. Waste of bandwidth.

what i don't understand is with what you just said above, why would you still waste your time going thru my threads if you don't like it or think it's waste of bandwidth. Think hard retard.
Poor guy, you probably have no friends that's why you're stuck at home going thru so many threads just to criticize and being a jackass. Get a life dude.

Originally posted by N1-R@Jul 5 2003, 02:20 PM
what i don't understand is with what you just said above, why would you still waste your time going thru my threads if you don't like it or think it's waste of bandwidth. Think hard retard.
Poor guy, you probably have no friends that's why you're stuck at home going thru so many threads just to criticize and being a jackass. Get a life dude.

You don't have to be such a dick to him or everyone. You just said that anybody that takes the time to go through your threads has no life. Why the fuck would anybody want to buy anything from your sorry ass if your such a dick. The reason he suggested that you post one thread is so that its easier to find everything all together. Especially for the times that people just check the homepage, like I did. This one thread was up there. I wouldn't have known you had other items for sale if he hadn't said anything. And now I don't care.

Originally posted by N1-R@Jul 5 2003, 08:20 PM

Wow, another dumb cumguzzeling intraweb tough guy, hahahaha. So now you think hard retard, I don't have to go through all your bullshit threads, to see you are wasting time posting ten different ones instead of just one. You = :ufucktard:
:fuckyou3:

Originally posted by N1-R@Jul 6 2003, 05:09 AM
you're back again? didn't I tell you to fuck off already?
oh and B16's suck......

Bwahahahaha, maybe, but your mother cornered the market, so they can't suck that bad. :)

wow, mother jokes, good one. very original.

oh and stop whoring my thread..... oh wait... your MOM did that already...

(sounds lame right? well that's how you sound like)

This guy might be a good seller and all, but I wouldn't buy from him with that attitude.

So yeah, you ain't going to sell me on didly.

Back