FS - AZ - LSVTEC Parts, ARP, ITR, GSR, LS... ETC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Parts and condition.
-LS Block - needs honed. Complete w/oil pan, pick up and windage tray, breather chamber, water pipe and thermo housing.. No cylinder wall damage will just need re - honed. All dissembled. Everything is included, except for the pistons, rods and crank. Pics upon request.
-GSR Crank - need cleaned. Was told it has been micro-polished, not sure. Pics upon request.
-LS Crank - needs polished and cleaned up. Not bent or in a bad shape, no spun rod/main bearings. Pics upon request.
-Used USDM P73-A0 ITR Pistons/Rods - need bearings and rings. Pic here, Pic here
-ARP 9mm rod bolts for VTEC B series (B16, GSR and ITR). New in package. Pic here
-LS bottom end gasket set, new in package. Includes oil pan gasket, front and rear main seals, etc. Pic here, Pic here

Prices
90-91 LS Block - $60 no ship
99 GSR Crank - $60 + shipping
98 LS Crank - $40 + shipping
01 USDM P73-A0 ITR Rods/Pistons - $120 + shipping
NIB ARP 9mm Rod Bolts - $50 + shipping
NIB LS Bottom end gasket set - $30 + shipping

Buy it all for $325. + shipping. Essentially all you would need to assemble the bottom end would be the following; oil pump, bearings and rings. There are small bolts/nuts missing from the block, but nothing major.

Please don’t post saying you can find the same stuff elsewhere for cheaper, I really don’t care to hear it. The prices above, are what I would like to get for the parts.

Sorry, no trades cash only.

I'm gonna call this the "built not bought" sale

Back