FS: B/D series stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
yar this be old! leave it be!

Last edited:
b18a1 longblock, how does that bolt to a 90 crx (if you have a body kit and engine components for a crx i'm assuming you may have a crx so you may know a bit more than me about it)

What mounts will be needed if any? I'll buy it by the end of this week (this friday) if a ton of work isn't needed for the swap

I may be interested in the d16a6 with tranny if the b18a1 is too hard of a swap

Quoted post[/post]]
b18a1 longblock, how does that bolt to a 90 crx (if you have a body kit and engine components for a crx i'm assuming you may have a crx so you may know a bit more than me about it)

What mounts will be needed if any? I'll buy it by the end of this week (this friday) if a ton of work isn't needed for the swap

I may be interested in the d16a6 with tranny if the b18a1 is too hard of a swap
a b18a1 would require a mount kit (100-400) depedning on where you get it an quality, you'll need a tranny intake manifold, Exhaust manifold, ECU, and Dizzy since there isnt one on it and a clutch & flywheel since it was from an automatic. Possible cost 800-1,000 if you can get a deal on all the parts and put it in yourself. Just make sure you compensate for downtime for your car and possible issues with the swap.

oh i have many other cars to drive... the crx was just for gas buttttt now after coming to this site i'd like a little 4 banger that would blow away everything... v8 power is too easy, for real... everybody supercharges their camaro's and mustangs now-a-days i dont wanna be like everyone lol, i'm interested in the block if it doesnt sell by.. say mid may? if you can wait that long

maybe even half this friday? half next friday and pick up that weekend?

Quoted post[/post]]
oh i have many other cars to drive... the crx was just for gas buttttt now after coming to this site i'd like a little 4 banger that would blow away everything... v8 power is too easy, for real... everybody supercharges their camaro's and mustangs now-a-days i dont wanna be like everyone lol, i'm interested in the block if it doesnt sell by.. say mid may? if you can wait that long

maybe even half this friday? half next friday and pick up that weekend?
It's up to you,
and i'll be posting up pics soon

you need a camera yO! ill come up and help snap some pics :) Also i vouche for this guy... he is cool as phuck!

Bump!
I should get pics uploaded by tonight and a bunch of other stuff on here

still here but pending sale real soon, I'll PM the guy if he still wants it

I need an ls block... how much shipped to 67460 and no jokes cause last time I got some stuff from hondaswap bluhatch ripped me the fuck off.

1 OBD0 PM6 Si ECU (manual) $45

<strike>THATS MINE!!! I GOT $$$ IN HAND!!!! WESTERN UNIONED TO YOU ON MONDAY!!! PLEASE SEND ME YOUR INFO AS ITS A EMERGENCY I NEED THAT DAMN ECU!!!!!!!

Pm'd</strike>

Nevermind, I already found one

Quoted post[/post]]
in need of the ac compressor. how much? r12 or r134? comes with clutch?
Sorry it took a bit to reply, A/C is from the R12 it should have the clutch & bracket still, I was blowing col in my crx before i pulled it out for the B16
Condensor has minor bending to it
Im undecied on pricewise but itll still go for cheap cause i dont really need it

Back