PA FS!!!!: B-series n Civic n Prelude parts w/ prices

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bump. Ben is on his way. When you ship it, please provide a tracking #.

will do bud, but i need an address to send it first and then i will ship it out haha, sorry man, but thanks for the transaction... i received the money already

did you have the clutch lines for a civic 96-98 ex? or the engine harness for the same car?

yes i will, send money to pay-pal and i wil get it shipped out asap.... morf_8@msn.com is my pay-pal account...... Lmk thanks much

This clown is a POS. Do not send this loser any money...he will not send you anything back, except some BS emails. If you really want to send him money use paypal so you can get your $$$ back....like I had to do.

This clown is a POS. Do not send this loser any money...he will not send you anything back, except some BS emails. If you really want to send him money use paypal so you can get your $$$ back....like I had to do.

for one, i don't even have the crank anymore i shipped it out twice by ups and it came back to me as wrong address(return to sender), so i don't know what to tell you, for two they weren't even my parts i was just selling them for a friend and told him who they go to and your the only one to complain about anything so you can just shove it up your @$$ and suck a donkey's D**K, your a POS F'in cracker!!

Sounds like I hit a nerve...I guess it is true that the truth hurts.

for one, i don't even have the crank anymore i shipped it out twice by ups and it came back to me as wrong address(return to sender), so i don't know what to tell you, for two they weren't even my parts i was just selling them for a friend and told him who they go to and your the only one to complain about anything so you can just shove it up your @$$ and suck a donkey's D**K, your a POS F'in cracker!!

Dear Moe Stooge:

Whatever. You could have done the right thing, but you chose not to. You had my contact info, why did you not contact me instead of ignoring my attempts to contact you? PayPal contacted you inquiring about this transaction at least 2 times...why did you not answer their inquiry? Don't answer, I already know.

You need to make up your mind you crustyA$$ nig, b/c you lack consistancy. Did you or your SA "friend" ship it out? If it is your "friend's" parts and you are just telling him who to ship stuff to, then why is it getting sent back to you? If it was sent back to you, then why do you not have it? Not my fault that you and/or your "friend" cannot get an address correct. Paypal has had it right for about the last 8 years. Either way you are full of yourself (crap), and now people should know it; I mean all they have to do is read the highlighted portions from your post above and they will know that you are a BSR, fraud and a potential thief, and letting others know is all I care about b/c I hate liars, thieves, and dishonest people like you. If others choose to make the same mistake that I did after reading this, then they deserve to get screwed. Too bad you cannot MORF out of the POS that you are and into something more useful. My condolences to your parents and the rest of society. In anycase, I am done with you loser.

Resolution of Your Case: #PP-572-062-501

Here are the contents of one of the emails I got from Paypal w/refund after Mr. Stooge renig'd

Dear ******** *****,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $100.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Seller's name: Andrew Harrison
Seller's email: morf_8@msn.com
Seller's transaction ID: 3VJ47175NB622951X

Transaction date: Oct 9, 2008
Transaction amount: -$100.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 4KF11595SD645304E
Case number: PP-572-062-501

What to Do Next

No further action is required by you at this time.

Back