Fs: B Series Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
B16A outer valve springs with inlinefour.com inner valve springs and aluminum B16A retainers. $55 + shipping
B16A stock IM no sensors $20 + shipping
B16A throttlebody no sensors, no butterfly still has throttle plate $15 + shipping
B16A fuel rail and pressure regulator (stock) Sold.
ACT 6 puck, ceramic, unsprung hub, clutch disc used for 1000 miles (still in good shape) Sold.
JDM B16A pistons on 93 B18A1 rods with end caps $130 + shipping

Wings West RS lip for a 90-93 Integra. For pics go here. Those pics are old. The paint is flaking off (thanks to the high quality Maaco paint job), but there is no visible damage to the lip. The bottom was scraped up next to the front wheels when I got it. As you can tell it is not visible. The lip is Urethane. $75 + shipping if you want it as is, $115 + shipping if you want me to sand and prime it. I am will to trade this for a stock 93 Integra lip with hardware.

That is all I can think of at the moment, will add items if I find anything else in my garage that I want to sell.

I wish I had the money to buy the Lip from you, but I dont, nor do I have a lip... can you think of anything else you may need to, or are willing to trade, I still have the White LS... let me know ERic

Did the shell that youown have power steering? If not then we could work something out for the steering rack.

I am willing to take reasonable offers, but don't waste my time lowballing.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3+May 14 2003, 10:59 AM-->
The shell has PS yes... do you need that?
No, I am looking for a manual steering rack. Sorry.

JrSiRb16A
@May 14 2003, 11:54 AM
ACT Clutch??..would it work with S1 Cable Tranny..

Yes it will work with that tranny. This is just the disc, no pressure plate.

Bump, make me an offer on anything.

D16z6CrxDx is picking it up. If it doesn't work out I will post it back up for sale. Sorry.

Somebody buy the rest of this. The pistons/rods are great for an LSVTEC, or for a high compression LS. Somebody wants the lip.

Added pistons to first post.

Bizzump.

Back