1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CA FS: B-Series Performance Parts (RC550cc's, turbo header/downpipe,70mm TB, SST, MORE)

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by schleht, Feb 24, 2010.

1. schleht

schleht Automotive Addict

FS: B-Series Performance Parts (Walbro255, turbo header/downpipe,70mm TB, SST, MORE)

So this past month I finally sold my 96' coupe locally for a good price. Now it's time to sell the parts they include some universal parts but, most of the parts are B-series engine upgrades and turbo parts. I live in the San Fernando Valley/Los Angeles area and would prefer a face to face transaction (local pickup or drop-off but, I will ship these parts out if buyer lives in the lower 48 and figures out the shipping price to my area code 91344). Here's what I have at my house right now. The prices are what I'm hoping to get picked up or dropped off locally, PM me with your REASONABLE offers. All parts are brand new, never used or "mounted" & still in-box.

I have alot more b-series honda/acura NA/Turbo parts, SRT-4 parts and an JDM STi 02-03 OE Titanium Alloy Shifter Trim @ my pop's warehouse and will go pick them up this week(including a greddy emanage ultimate /w plug & play wiring harness, T3/T4 Hybrid turbo , full 3" exhaust, OEM Fog Light Setup /w Harness, Casted Performance Intake Manifold and alot more stuff). If you want more information on the items I have listed in this thread please post up your question or PM me and I will give you a full item description and what is included with them. Or if you want me to take a picture from a different angle just let me know. Thanks.

NOTE: These prices are way below any retail price and beats any price sale price from all stores online. Remember these parts are brand new in-box; I assure you won't be able to find these prices ANYWHERE!

PARTS FOR SALE:
    RCengineering Saturated 550cc Fuel Injectors - $SOLD LOCALLY
    XSpower B-Series Equal Lenth Turbo Header(Gaskets Included; Not pictured) - $150
    XSpower Honda/Acura 3" Monster Core 24"x12" Intercooler - $220
    BLOX H/B/F/D-Series 70mm Billet Aluminum Throttle Body - $SOLD LOCALLY
    BuddyClub B-Series 2.0mm Racing Spec Head Gasket - $150
    JVTracing B-Series 4-to-1 Long Tube Header - $130
    92-00 Civic MeganRacing Bolt-On Cat Delete /w O2 Bung (Race Pipe) - $70
    92-00 Civic Custom Bolt-On Cat Delete Pipe /w Two O2 Bungs (Race Pipe) - $100
    Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump /w Installation Kit - $70
    Eldebrock Chrome Short Throw Shifter (4700 - Acura GSR Transmission) - $50.00
    B-Series 3" T3/T4 Turbo Complete Downpipe /w 02 Bung - $100

(Pictures are in order of item listed; Some items have multiple angles)

PICTURES:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  2. schleht

The intercooler is really polished, I just took the picture without dusting it. I'll get a better one up tommorow. The tire is is PERFECT condition just covered/filled with garage dust, I'll clean that one up aswell. And if you are really interested in the injectors I would open one up so you could make sure it was an rc. If you live in the Southern California area and pay my asking price I will deliver the part to you within a reasonable range.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  3. schleht

4. schleht

5. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

I think you've got 440cc injectors there. I have 550s sitting in my room here, and the box says SL9-550. But maybe I'm wrong, either way bump for some quality parts!

6. schleht

You're right have a set of 550cc's somewhere @ my pop's warehouse then, I really didn't look at the pictures much. I need the 440cc's for my brothers car and I have a local buyer for the 550cc's and maybe the TB.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  7. schleht

8. schleht

9. schleht

10. schleht

Bump bump bump. Keep PMing me with your questions and offers. Thanks guys.

11. schleht

12. schleht

Bump, I'm going to post this stuff up on ebay if it doesn't sell in a week or two max. If/when I post them on ebay I will be starting the bids at the prices I have listed so If you are looking at these parts and what the price I have listed now, act soon. I have acouple guys I know locally coming to check out the stuff this week.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  13. schleht

14. schleht

15. 96C5TEG

96C5TEG New Member

parts

hey guy you still have that 255 fuel pump for sale?

16. schleht

Bump, all prices are OBO so send me your resonable offers. No reasonable offer will be turned down. If this stuff doesn't sell by monday/tuesday I will be putting most of the items on EBAY so act soon.

17. 9200hondegra

9200hondegra New Member

u still got the turbo mani the long tue headers and the megan pipe text me if u do 7176542617

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted