CA FS: B-Series Performance Parts (RC550cc's, turbo header/downpipe,70mm TB, SST, MORE)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

schleht

Automotive Addict
FS: B-Series Performance Parts (Walbro255, turbo header/downpipe,70mm TB, SST, MORE)

So this past month I finally sold my 96' coupe locally for a good price. Now it's time to sell the parts they include some universal parts but, most of the parts are B-series engine upgrades and turbo parts. I live in the San Fernando Valley/Los Angeles area and would prefer a face to face transaction (local pickup or drop-off but, I will ship these parts out if buyer lives in the lower 48 and figures out the shipping price to my area code 91344). Here's what I have at my house right now. The prices are what I'm hoping to get picked up or dropped off locally, PM me with your REASONABLE offers. All parts are brand new, never used or "mounted" & still in-box.

I have alot more b-series honda/acura NA/Turbo parts, SRT-4 parts and an JDM STi 02-03 OE Titanium Alloy Shifter Trim @ my pop's warehouse and will go pick them up this week(including a greddy emanage ultimate /w plug & play wiring harness, T3/T4 Hybrid turbo , full 3" exhaust, OEM Fog Light Setup /w Harness, Casted Performance Intake Manifold and alot more stuff). If you want more information on the items I have listed in this thread please post up your question or PM me and I will give you a full item description and what is included with them. Or if you want me to take a picture from a different angle just let me know. Thanks.

NOTE: These prices are way below any retail price and beats any price sale price from all stores online. Remember these parts are brand new in-box; I assure you won't be able to find these prices ANYWHERE!

PARTS FOR SALE:
RCengineering Saturated 550cc Fuel Injectors - $SOLD LOCALLY
XSpower B-Series Equal Lenth Turbo Header(Gaskets Included; Not pictured) - $150
XSpower Honda/Acura 3" Monster Core 24"x12" Intercooler - $220
BLOX H/B/F/D-Series 70mm Billet Aluminum Throttle Body - $SOLD LOCALLY
BuddyClub B-Series 2.0mm Racing Spec Head Gasket - $150
JVTracing B-Series 4-to-1 Long Tube Header - $130
92-00 Civic MeganRacing Bolt-On Cat Delete /w O2 Bung (Race Pipe) - $70
92-00 Civic Custom Bolt-On Cat Delete Pipe /w Two O2 Bungs (Race Pipe) - $100
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump /w Installation Kit - $70
Eldebrock Chrome Short Throw Shifter (4700 - Acura GSR Transmission) - $50.00
B-Series 3" T3/T4 Turbo Complete Downpipe /w 02 Bung - $100

(Pictures are in order of item listed; Some items have multiple angles)

PICTURES:

item8.jpg

item7.jpg

item71.jpg

item5.jpg

item51.jpg

item10.jpg

item11.jpg

item1.jpg

item2.jpg

item4.jpg

item9.jpg

item6.jpg

item61.jpg

Last edited:
The intercooler is really polished, I just took the picture without dusting it. I'll get a better one up tommorow. The tire is is PERFECT condition just covered/filled with garage dust, I'll clean that one up aswell. And if you are really interested in the injectors I would open one up so you could make sure it was an rc. If you live in the Southern California area and pay my asking price I will deliver the part to you within a reasonable range.

Last edited:
I think you've got 440cc injectors there. I have 550s sitting in my room here, and the box says SL9-550. But maybe I'm wrong, either way bump for some quality parts!

I think you've got 440cc injectors there. I have 550s sitting in my room here, and the box says SL9-550. But maybe I'm wrong, either way bump for some quality parts!

You're right have a set of 550cc's somewhere @ my pop's warehouse then, I really didn't look at the pictures much. I need the 440cc's for my brothers car and I have a local buyer for the 550cc's and maybe the TB.

Last edited:
Bump bump bump. Keep PMing me with your questions and offers. Thanks guys.

Bump, I'm going to post this stuff up on ebay if it doesn't sell in a week or two max. If/when I post them on ebay I will be starting the bids at the prices I have listed so If you are looking at these parts and what the price I have listed now, act soon. I have acouple guys I know locally coming to check out the stuff this week.

Last edited:
Bump, all prices are OBO so send me your resonable offers. No reasonable offer will be turned down. If this stuff doesn't sell by monday/tuesday I will be putting most of the items on EBAY so act soon.

Back