FS: b-series TB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
i have a USDM b-series TB for sale...its a 60 mm....has a working MAP...TPS is broken...$50 shipped OBO

bump....come on someone needs a TB
TB2.jpg

Does that 50 shipped shipping insurance included or no?

I have 50, and nothing to do with it.

do you have paypal.....??? if not...we'll see...i'll let you know in a couple of days...i also have a ITR TB for 110 shipped 62mm..

I have paypal, but I'm not paying that extra 3 percent they charge. I think I'll spend the 50 shipped plus the 40 cents for the money order, and then send it off for 35 to have it bored and polished to (can't recall exactly) 62-64mm. Then I'll just install it with the SC.

Paypal will take just as long as a money order to get to you. Consider it sold, though.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have paypal, but I'm not paying that extra 3 percent they charge. I think I'll spend the 50 shipped plus the 40 cents for the money order, and then send it off for 35 to have it bored and polished to (can't recall exactly) 62-64mm. Then I'll just install it with the SC.

Paypal will take just as long as a money order to get to you. Consider it sold, though.
they dont charge you they charge me the 3 % and if you pay today..i can send it in the morning..that way you will recieve it by fridayLMK....

It'll take just as long to get there. It takes 3-5 days to transfer money into it, and then 3-5 days to transfer to your paypal. So we have 6-10 days wait, and you get charged 3%. It's simpler for me to cash my check thursday, get the money order and send it out Friday morning.

alright your choice..i guess...ill get you my address on thursday

Back