FS: B-series Turbo kit, B 18/16 READ***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

waggyss2000

selling the following:

Pictures of actual kit here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/waggyss2000/
look in the 1997 civic w/b18b1 towards the bottom.

Ok i decide i will break up my kit or at least what i have. I need money to repay debt.

Prices are pretty solid unless you buy a lot.

Brand NEW Garrett 60-1 T3/t4 turbo .48ar/.70 $700 NEVER USED or NOT REfurbished -- this turbo is hugh has a retail value over $900
NEW Garrett Turbo 60-1 .48 A/R!!! Stage3 T3/T4 DSM sc61
Garrett TA34-10 turbocharger part#715583-5005. Garrett's Ballistic Concepts division, the TA34-10 is a factory designed T3/T4 hybrid with all the necessary upgrades including the monster 360 degree thrust bearing and improved oiling. It uses a standard T3 mounting flange, and a 4-bolt discharge. It will efficiently support over 600hp, yet even on a little 2.0L 4G63 Mitsubishi it remains very streetable. The 60-1 compressor is well known in the DSM and Honda worlds as it's won more than it's fair share of 10 second time slips. Don't buy a used turbo cause you don't know how much boost was ran or if the previous owner let it cool down correctly. The last people that touched it was the techs @ Garrett.
Product Highlights
· High Flow – Quick Spool T31/T04S Hybrid Turbocharger design
· Compressor Stages are based on the popular 60-trim T04S design
· Compressor Wheel Diameters: 2.32" Inducer (trim) / 3.00" Exducer (tip)
· Compressor Flow Specs: up to 60 lbs./min. mass flow
· Compressor Housing A/R: 0.70
· Compressor Housing has 4.0" bell mouth inlet and 2.50" outlet diameter hose connections
· Conventional air-cooled finned center housing with heavy duty bearing set
· Racing designed 360 degree thrust bearing design
· Non-wastegated std. Inlet flange T31 Turbine Housing with flat symmetrical 4-bolt outlet flange
· Turbine sizes 0.48 A/R
· High Flow 76-trim left-hand thread T31 "Inconel" Turbine Wheel
· Turbine Wheel Diameters: 2.23" Exducer (trim) / 2.56: Inducer (tip)
· All assemblies are 100% high speed VSR balance qualified during assembly

HKS Super Sequential Blow-Off Valve (SSQV) $160
Info provide via a website for HKS
This does have a few scratches but does in no way affect the performance of the bov. used for 1000 miles tops. see pic
The HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) is a dual stage pull type relief valve. Unlike other blow off valves that are push type, the SSQV will not leak under high boost conditions nor under vacuum at idle. Being of a pull type valve structure, the SSQV can not physically leak under any level of boost because boost pressure also keeps the valve closed against its seat. The SSQV is actuated by pressure alterations only, not by the rate of pressure or vacuum in the line, which ensures a quick valve response and complete closure during idle. On typical blow-off valve designs, a large valve is utilized in order to accommodate high boost / high horsepower applications. However, these large valves tend to react slowly and require high activation pressure to open, therefore are not able to activate and prevent compressor surge at light-load conditions. On the other hand, smaller, fast reacting valves do not discharge the airflow capacity required for high horsepower applications and tend to creep open and leak as the boost pressure overpowers the spring on these push type valves. For maximum performance, the HKS SSQV incorporates both a small primary valve for ultra quick activation, along with a larger secondary valve for additional discharge capacity. The SSQV is engineered to initially open the small primary valve at light throttle and load conditions, then sequentially opens the secondary valve for additional relief capacity under high boost and load conditions. The SSQV is constructed of polished billet aluminum, which ensures long-term durability and visual appeal. The mounting base utilizes a circular mounting flange that provides exception flow and complete secure mounting via a C-clip snap ring and O-ring gasket. The triple-fin discharge port design produces a powerful and unique aggressive blow-off sound along with added visual distinction.

DRAG Polished Spearco Front Mount Intercooler 94-01 Integra 27"x7"x2.5" $375
Also used for 1000 or less miles

Tial 35mm Wastegate 0.5 Bar (7 psi) Silver $200
Info provide via a website for Tial
· 347 Stainless Steel Alloy is used for valve and valve housing.
· High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm
· 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resists "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C)
· Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing the same material used in the higher level gates for reliability and longevity
· CNC Machined 304L 12mm thick weld flanges
was used but for only literally 3 drives til we figured my friend needed a bigger one.

DRAG Cast Turbo Manifold B16/B18 $275
· Fits B16, B18, and B20 engines
· Made of industrial cast iron

DRAG Chrome Intercooler Piping Kit 96-00 Civic B18A/B, B20 $150
Drag Intercooler Piping (* Custom upper Larger 2.25" Pipe*)
With the except of the upper pipe the other pipes included in the kit are made by drag. There is some *tiny bit* of rust look @ picture to see for your self that it is very minor. The upper pipe is shown has bov already attached and does have some small scratches. My suggestions would be just to sand them down and paint with a high temp paint and they will look brand new.

If you want the whole kit 1750

so for under 2 grand you can have a monster turbo kit.

Originally posted by waggyss2000@Jun 17 2004, 12:27 PM
selling the following:

Pictures of actual kit here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/waggyss2000/
look in the 1997 civic w/b18b1 towards the bottom.

Ok i decide i will break up my kit or at least what i have. I need money to repay debt.

Prices are pretty solid unless you buy a lot.

Brand NEW Garrett 60-1 T3/t4 turbo .48ar/.70 $700 NEVER USED or NOT REfurbished -- this turbo is hugh has a retail value over $900
NEW Garrett Turbo 60-1 .48 A/R!!! Stage3 T3/T4 DSM sc61
Garrett TA34-10 turbocharger part#715583-5005. Garrett's Ballistic Concepts division, the TA34-10 is a factory designed T3/T4 hybrid with all the necessary upgrades including the monster 360 degree thrust bearing and improved oiling. It uses a standard T3 mounting flange, and a 4-bolt discharge. It will efficiently support over 600hp, yet even on a little 2.0L 4G63 Mitsubishi it remains very streetable. The 60-1 compressor is well known in the DSM and Honda worlds as it's won more than it's fair share of 10 second time slips. Don't buy a used turbo cause you don't know how much boost was ran or if the previous owner let it cool down correctly. The last people that touched it was the techs @ Garrett.
Product Highlights
· High Flow – Quick Spool T31/T04S Hybrid Turbocharger design
· Compressor Stages are based on the popular 60-trim T04S design
· Compressor Wheel Diameters: 2.32" Inducer (trim) / 3.00" Exducer (tip)
· Compressor Flow Specs: up to 60 lbs./min. mass flow
· Compressor Housing A/R: 0.70
· Compressor Housing has 4.0" bell mouth inlet and 2.50" outlet diameter hose connections
· Conventional air-cooled finned center housing with heavy duty bearing set
· Racing designed 360 degree thrust bearing design
· Non-wastegated std. Inlet flange T31 Turbine Housing with flat symmetrical 4-bolt outlet flange
· Turbine sizes 0.48 A/R
· High Flow 76-trim left-hand thread T31 "Inconel" Turbine Wheel
· Turbine Wheel Diameters: 2.23" Exducer (trim) / 2.56: Inducer (tip)
· All assemblies are 100% high speed VSR balance qualified during assembly

HKS Super Sequential Blow-Off Valve (SSQV) $160
Info provide via a website for HKS
This does have a few scratches but does in no way affect the performance of the bov. used for 1000 miles tops. see pic
The HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) is a dual stage pull type relief valve. Unlike other blow off valves that are push type, the SSQV will not leak under high boost conditions nor under vacuum at idle. Being of a pull type valve structure, the SSQV can not physically leak under any level of boost because boost pressure also keeps the valve closed against its seat. The SSQV is actuated by pressure alterations only, not by the rate of pressure or vacuum in the line, which ensures a quick valve response and complete closure during idle. On typical blow-off valve designs, a large valve is utilized in order to accommodate high boost / high horsepower applications. However, these large valves tend to react slowly and require high activation pressure to open, therefore are not able to activate and prevent compressor surge at light-load conditions. On the other hand, smaller, fast reacting valves do not discharge the airflow capacity required for high horsepower applications and tend to creep open and leak as the boost pressure overpowers the spring on these push type valves. For maximum performance, the HKS SSQV incorporates both a small primary valve for ultra quick activation, along with a larger secondary valve for additional discharge capacity. The SSQV is engineered to initially open the small primary valve at light throttle and load conditions, then sequentially opens the secondary valve for additional relief capacity under high boost and load conditions. The SSQV is constructed of polished billet aluminum, which ensures long-term durability and visual appeal. The mounting base utilizes a circular mounting flange that provides exception flow and complete secure mounting via a C-clip snap ring and O-ring gasket. The triple-fin discharge port design produces a powerful and unique aggressive blow-off sound along with added visual distinction.

DRAG Polished Spearco Front Mount Intercooler 94-01 Integra 27"x7"x2.5" $375
Also used for 1000 or less miles

Tial 35mm Wastegate 0.5 Bar (7 psi) Silver $200
Info provide via a website for Tial
· 347 Stainless Steel Alloy is used for valve and valve housing.
· High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm
· 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resists "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C)
· Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing the same material used in the higher level gates for reliability and longevity
· CNC Machined 304L 12mm thick weld flanges
was used but for only literally 3 drives til we figured my friend needed a bigger one.

DRAG Cast Turbo Manifold B16/B18 $275
· Fits B16, B18, and B20 engines
· Made of industrial cast iron

DRAG Chrome Intercooler Piping Kit 96-00 Civic B18A/B, B20 $150
Drag Intercooler Piping (* Custom upper Larger 2.25" Pipe*)
With the except of the upper pipe the other pipes included in the kit are made by drag. There is some *tiny bit* of rust look @ picture to see for your self that it is very minor. The upper pipe is shown has bov already attached and does have some small scratches. My suggestions would be just to sand them down and paint with a high temp paint and they will look brand new.

If you want the whole kit 1750

so for under 2 grand you can have a monster turbo kit.

Interested in the intercooler pipes. Any trades? Let me know asap.

Thanks

I will like the drag IC piping but only half of it is drag piping so not sure ?whats up you say this is a good piping right? and the rust is bad or no?

I talked to a buddy of mine, and we can buy the turbo, FMIC, blowoff and wastegate, and would be able to pick it up this weekend. email me your contact info to gb18c1civic97@aol.com, thanks.

bump, hks bov and piping sold.

Possibly interested in trading for some b-series *LS header, intake
96-98 civic coupe exhaust
integra seats
gauges.

let me know

i'll buy the whole kit. will fit my 94 ls right? post what's all left. i have the cash in hand and READY TO BUY! looking for a kit asap thanks

Interested

If you still have the turbo, I am interested.... I have a B16A 92 civic hatch....

I will be honest though, whenever I see a kit with a good name selling for cheap, I get nervous. Make me not so nervous and I will buy your shit.
What are you using for fuel managment?

ur not buying anything you damn retard check the fucking date!!!!\

these newbs are pissing me off to no end

Back