FS: B16 Head, GSR Tranny + More

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's obd-0. I don't know the exact year but it has to be 89-91.

look on the front of the casting of the head, where the exhaust port #4 is, there should be a set of symbols in circles just above it. The first one (from the left), should have a number, than a "|" than another number. In example, (8|9) but it will be sideways when you look at it. That will tell you the year head it is from. I have a 1st Gen, pr3-2. Its from a 91.

450 shipped for the head with dizzy and valve cover? I might be interested if it isn't sold already. PM me.

look on the front of the casting of the head, where the exhaust port #4 is, there should be a set of symbols in circles just above it. The first one (from the left), should have a number, than a "|" than another number. In example, (8|9) but it will be sideways when you look at it. That will tell you the year head it is from. I have a 1st Gen, pr3-2. Its from a 91.
:)

450 shipped for the head with dizzy and valve cover? I might be interested if it isn't sold already. PM me.
sending PM...

Back