FS: B16 Head, P30 ECU, Conversion Harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
1st Gen OBD0 B16 Head - Complete with all sensors, distributor, and valve cover - $450 Shipped

Head1.jpg

Head2.jpg

Head3.jpg

Head4.jpg

Virgin JDM P30 - $100 Shipped

P30.jpg

P30Plugs.jpg

OBD2b -> OBD1 Conversion Harness - $50 Shipped

HarnessPlugs.jpg

HarnessOBD2BPlugs.jpg

ECU and Harness - $125 Shipped

I know these pics suck but it's the best a can do for now since every damn USB port on my computer keeps saying it "cannot recognize the device" when i try to plug in my camera.

Parts are located in SoCal but NO PICK UP ALLOWED because i've had problems in the past where someone comes to buy something from me then in the middle of the night that person comes back and tries breaking into my car. This has happened on two separate occasions. I recognized who they were because the retard(s) comes back in the same damn car he/they came in to buy the parts! Also, no drop off because of flakers. I'm sure everyone understands that.

With that being said, I have vouches on here, a few on HomeMadeTurbo, and I have 100% positive feedback on EBay. Feel free to check, I have the same user name on those sites as I do here.

PayPal Payments Only please

PayPal - BSeriesILLEST1@yahoo.com

My PayPal account is verified as well https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=bseriesillest1@yahoo.com

Last edited:
not a problem.. just a friendly bump for a fellow Californian.. they're rare around these parts.. :D ..

so the ecu is obd1 and works right?
Yes, it is OBD1 and it works :)

i have a 93 integra. thats the ecu and head id need to do a ls/ vtec set up right?
Yeah, This is the correct ECU for you. You can use the head but you'd have to get an obd-1 vtec distributor to run properly in your car because the head is from an OBD0 B16 and has the OBD0 distributor on it. If you like, i'll keep the distributor and sell you the head for $400 shipped:) I'll cut you a deal also if you take the ecu and the head ;)

Last edited:
can i come and pick up some parts from you. lol

no serious, thats a damn good price on the p30 and if I had the extra cash i would snag it up in a heartbeat. anyways I can vouch for you being a good seller

k pics would be great. umm how much for just the head and ecu shipped? since i dont need a dizzy. also anybody got a obd1 dizzy cheap?????
sorry man, a friend of mine came by today and picked up the head for his B20/Vtec project :( If you're still interested in the ECU, i'll hold on to it for you until you make a decision.

OK, with the exception of you Ken, you can come pick it up if you want :p
sweet im on my way. lol oh wait thats a 14 or so hour drive. damn your to far :D move to oklahoma so we can go to dallas and watch the cowboys

Back