FS: B16 Head/Swap for LS/VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
I have one COMPLETE B16 head for a bolt on LS vtec project.

I have the head, valve train, intake manifold, distributor and DC ceramic coated 4 to 1 header. Would like to sell as a package. Prefer pickup or delivery in or around 845 area code. Will ship.

Accepting offers, not sure on fair market value of this setup.

not sure on the head stamp(year) but my friend had it in his 92-95 civic so all electronics are OBD1

lowballers welcome, don't want to sit on this, my friend needs money to finish his bagged tacoma

The head is still on the B16 block if someone wants the whole swap. I was prefering to not have to ship the whole motor freight, but need to sell.

B16 complete motor, runs good. Came out of my friends 92-95 civic. He spun out in a turn.
Dizzy, Injectors, COMPLETE motor.

more than just a longblock

the head is still on the block, yes
but i also have complete intake, distributor, injectors, header etc as listed above...

about 1.5 hours south of albany

PM'ed

still not sure on what the fair market value on this is but i'm telling everyone 800-ish picked up

remember this includes everything for a bolt on vtec head except the head gasket and oil lines for LS
distributor is 200 new?
i believe the header goes for 300+
intake with injectors and throttle body would prob get 100
and i think heads normally go for about 500

so anyone think 800 is a fair price?

indeed
i would keep it for 250
i would rather hang it on my living room wall as a "modern art piece"
lol
trying to sell this for a friend, if he'd go that low it wouldn't be here
but thanks for the bump

how many miles on the b16 head? And is there any way you would sell it seperate from the motor becasue i m going for the ls vtec or b20 vtec swap into my del sol and i only need the head? would you take $300 for the head?

hey man i got a buddy who'd be interested but hes going turbo so he wouldn't need the header so would u take like 400 bucks to 82801. pm me and lmk. peace

Back