FS: b16 hydro tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok.. .. and i have a b16 tranny for sale since i replaced with a GSR tranny.. the reverse is messed up and its gonna need a new 1st/2nd synchro.. ... ..its not in perfect condition. i'm asking $225 plus shipping, whic should be anywhere from $50-$125..sold as is.. .. but prefer local pick up... please bump upon viewing...

i will give you 200 shipped i worked at a tranny shop so i know how much about ti will cost to have it fixed and the shippin should be about 40 bucks i shipped a trannny befor it was not that much but i need one to built for my hatchy abd yours seems pretty beat up i know it A lowball but its my offer pm me

Quoted post[/post]]
i will give you 200 shipped i worked at a tranny shop so i know how much about ti will cost to have it fixed and the shippin should be about 40 bucks i shipped a trannny befor it was not that much but i need one to built for my hatchy abd yours seems pretty beat up i know it A lowball but its my offer pm me
sorry sale pending.. and they offered more picked up.. so.. ....

okman i am not tryint odown ya or nothing i saw no bites and thought i would try a offer if it falls threw and you still want to sell it my offer still open i need one badly

Back