FS: B16a CRX w/ goodies 2500 obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

would help if that link wasnt a peice of shit it pops up this bullsh** each time you click into a new thread and if you dont click it wont let you in..

Send details on it or something i was intrested until that site pissed me off..later

umm first off just click the yes button. Second of all it is his site. And third i may know someone who may want it eric. Or possibly even me. I miss the crx, but i will get back to you in a few days when i get ahold of my buddy. Probably after this weekend. But if there is a sale by no means hold it for me i am pondering it.

first of all i did click the fawking yes button and second of all i dont care whos site it is, its cracked out that you have to do all of that on the site and it takes way too long then third where the hell is it at on that site..

Simple solution post all the damn info up here might sell faster..Plus no one was talking to you..

yeah the pop up was for an issue we had on our forum.. probably a good time to take it down.

second dont be a fucking asshole

if you dont like it dont post better yet get off the site

It's not my car, ass. Learn how to use proper punctuation.

Where's the admin when you need one.

Right here.

rush3969- quit crapping in his thread. You just got 3 more points on your warnings. It looks like you just can't keep screwing with people's classified threads.

Eric- I cleaned up your link.

Back