FS B16a head with ITR cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am not trying to scam anyone, i have had several people look at the cams and told me they where itr's they look exactly like the first picture with one groove. i was also told they where ITR's when i bought the head. I am only increasing the price of the head $150 because it is a "package deal" that is an incentive to buy both at once, its a business thing. The first time my freind was in seattle it was a decent hour and he wanted to meet up and then mr turbob20hatch didnt have any money and he wanted to buy it the next day so since my freind dan was headed back the next day i sent him with the head and he spent his check that he just got and wanted to wait till noon the next day to get money from his dad, my freind didnt want to wait in town that long so he said he would either come to my town or pay to have it shipped, then he said he found another head, then he doesnt have money again, and now i suposedly sound like i am thirteen, sounds like someone doesnt want to feel bad about being poor..... ( no offense against poor people just dont like people that pretend to have enough money then flake with 100 different excuses ) i had the head in his home town (300 miles away from me) two times and both times he had no money. he was more than welcome to inspect it. i am more than willing to have anyone that is interested look at it before they buy it. if anyone that actualy HAS money is interested in my head PM me, thanks

so, if you are right and these are not itr cams, please tell me what is the difference between these two cams-

s40b42609afc95.jpg

i would like to know as well as everyone else

The difference is that in that close up there is no depression in the flap below the "ring" you keep referring to. On the metal disc looking thing, there is a valley of sorts in it with two tiny ridges on the outside of either side on the ITR cam.

Originally posted by WannabeSI@May 26 2004, 06:08 AM
so, if you are right and these are not itr cams, please tell me what is the difference between these two cams-

s40b42609afc95.jpg

i would like to know as well as everyone else

I already did...

s40b35de0b4af8.jpg

Like I also said, maybe it's a bad picture you have, and we can't see the rings, but there aren't any present in the pic you posted.

Originally posted by WannabeSI@May 27 2004, 02:22 AM
wow now who sounds thirteen. head's sold thanks for the interest!

geeze you could of just measured the lobes, instead of all the drama.

Back