FS: B16a2 cylinder head with extras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daboosted93

I have a b16a2 head that I need to sell. This is out of a 2000 civic si an the head has probably around 100k miles on it now. It is really clean on the inside which shows it has been treated well. the outside of the head is a little dirty cause of an exhaust leak, but I will try to clean that up before it is sold. It will come with stock cams, but I do have a set of aftermarket Manley brand dual valve springs. I also have a red type r valve cover and a stock black valve cover. the head will come with an intake manifold and throttle body also but no dizzy, or vtec solinoid. I would like to get 400 for the head with stock valvesprings and black valve cover, or 480 with the Manley dual valve springs. springs are out of the head right now, and I will install whichever ones the buyer wants. If you want the red type r valve cover, add 80 dollars to it. I will have pics up soon. prices don't include shipping but pm me your info and I can get shipping info for you. I am in Denver

SD530306.jpg

SD530307.jpg

SD530308.jpg

SD530312.jpg

SD530316.jpg

SD530315.jpg

SD530309.jpg

SD530310.jpg

Back