Fs:b16rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jessed

hey everyone my ride is for sale. i am moving on to new things, like something with more room and a/c. i don't have to sell this car, but i would like to. it is an extremely fun car and is well on its way to be an awesome street machine, but i don't have the time or money to invest in it. you know things like college and jobs get in the way. anyway here is what i have:
$NEW LOWERED PRICE$
i am now asking $3200 OBO with the sub and amps, I JUST SOLD THE ZEX KIT, BUT HAVE ACCESS TO ANOTHER FOR AROUND $300.

1991 crx si
red exterior, black interior
5spd
stock si wheels w/new tires (under 500 miles on them)
153,xxx miles on body
good paint, some fading, minimal, when it is waxed it is hard to see
some dings, one very noticable dent on drivers quarter panel-easy fix though
clear corners
magnaflow exhaust, 2 1/2" pipe from exhaust manifold to a resonator to muffler
basic pioneer cd player, new pioneer 2-way 6.5" speakers in doors and back panels
5" Autometer tach
very clean interior, no rips in seats, usual crack in climate control module, small rip in
passenger side door panel from seatbelt

now to the good stuff:
1st gen b16a, approx 45,000 miles
y1 tranny w/ factory lsd
short ram intake
pr3 computer w/ socket to easily interchange chips, have stock chip and spoon chip
msd rpm switch kicking vtec in at 4800 rpm, have extra pills
HCP polyurethane motor mounts, work as good as any other mount
4 wheel disc brakes

maintenance stuff done in the last 3000 miles:
timing belt
water pump
alt. belt
distrib. cap
rotor button
plugs
mobil 1 fully synthetic oil
axles
radiator
brakes
outer tie rod ends

this is a really great car, i have had no problems with it. it has a clear title and as far as i can tell has only had on minor wreck in its life, no structural damage what so ever, only bumper and fender. another guy did the swap and had some problems and i bought it from him and spent a week, from morning to night fixing all his mess ups. i have put a whole lot of time and money into this car to get it where it is today. the overall condition of the car is great, pretty good paint and minimal body flaws, NO RUST AT ALL, near perfect interior. the cars runs strong and redlines at about 7600 rpm. i have taken it the track one time(an 1/8 mile track) and ran it a few times, my two best times were 9.52 @ 77mph and 9.61 @ 80 mph, this is with some very cheap lee tires, a horrible launch, and spinning every time i shift and spray. a good driver and some good tires the car should run low nines easy. i have a friend who races an 800 hp mustang and he rode in this car and was very impressed with it. i was outrunning lightly modded 5.0 mustangs at the track.
i am trying to sell this car to pursue other interests, like maybe a car with a/c, which my car does not have. i also play the drums and need a bit more room to haul all my gear. also i just like to buy cars and fix them up and sell them, this is my eleventh car and i am only 22 years old, I'M GOIN FOR TWELVE.

ATTENTION: I DON'T HAVE TO SELL THIS CAR, SO NO BULL PLEASE, I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT THE CAR AND EXPECT YOU TO BE AS HONEST AS I AM, TIME IS VALUABLE SO PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOURS AND MINE.

the only problems that i know of are a few codes that are coming up:
the tps is bad, car still runs great, just not as great as it could, idles fine, drives fine,
etc..... the guy busted the stock one doing the swap. it currently has a sohc tps
on it just to be there. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE FIXED WITHIN THE WEEK. A GUY IS SUPPOSED TO HOOK ME UP WITH ONE :D
the knock sensor code also comes up when you rev it out, i hear that this is normal
and that most people disable this anyway. these are the only two codes that are
coming up.
THE SPEEDO WAS NOT HOOKED UP, BUT I FIXED THAT TODAY, SO YES IT NOW HAS A WORKING SPEEDO. (NOW THAT I HAVE ONE I WILL PROBABLY GET A TICKET) B)

i drive this car everyday, about 40 miles and go on weekend trips about 125 miles away and the car does great. i never even have to down shift on the interstate because the thing is geared so low.
currently there is a 10" pioneer sub with a 300 watt jenson amp on it and also a
hifonics 40 watt pluto amp on the mids and highs. these are only included if you give me what i need for the car.

I AM ASKING $3200 obo WITH THE SUB and AMPS

I AM IN JACKSON, TN 38301 ZIP CODE. I WILL DELIVER UP TO 200 MILES. I WILL SHIP, BUT THE BUYER MUST ARRANGE IT, I WILL HELP, BUT I DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT SHIPPING A CAR.

YOU CAN CALL ME @ 731-787-6149, leave message OR EMAIL ME @ JESSEHORNBEAK@JESUSANSWERS.COM
*might consider partial trades for stock 88-91 crx.(i am going to do a sohc turbo project)
see pics here:
http://[url=https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.php?album_id=477]gallery pics[/url]
or
go to gallery and look for- for sale b16 rex

sorry the post is so long, just wanted to be thorough to avoid a million questions. if you don't want to read it all just check out the list of parts and go to the gallery pics link to see photos.
BY MY CAR, PLEASE?

bump for the night.......

come on is no one interested in this car. i am negotiable on the price. surely someone wants a clean b16 rex.

bump!!!!!

surely someone is interested. make me an offer....... anybody.

sup peoples,

i just wanted to let you know i can vouch for this guy. he's a good friend of mine, and i went to his house the day he rolled this thing into his garage. he's put the time and money into getting it running, just like he said. i've driven the car once. i didn't get crazy in it, but it ran smoothly. also, his track times should have been better. the track he ran it at, i've never heard of anyone saying they got good launches. that track is extremely slick from what i understand. and i know several people that go out there. anyway, just to let you know, you can trust jesse. God bless.

JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I FIXED THE SPEEDO TODAY. ALSO I AM COMING TO FLORIDA ON JUNE THE SEVENTH, SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESED, SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, I COULD DROP THE CAR OFF ON THE WAY AND SAVE SOMEONE A DRIVE TO PICK IT UP OR THE MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPPED. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW.

GOD BLESS!

Shit! Hey, would you be willing to trade plus cash for a 93 civic 4 door. It seems like fine deal to me, what would it take to fix the TPS? I am very interested, but need to ship it to Illinois.

someone make me an offer! those who have made offers, please reply back, maybe even check your email.

ttt for the night.............. :sleep:

I hope you are trying somethign else other than hondaswaps classifieds. Try crx.org, the parts trader, the new ad thing in the sticky for this forum, and try honda-tech

thanks jeff. i have tried honda-tech.com, i have a user login and stuff, actually i have had it for about three months, but they won't let me start a thread, "i am not worthy" or some junk like that. thanks for the other suggestions i will try them.
God Bless!

hey i have a 91 integra ls, 5 speed, perfect interior, 9 out of 10 exterior, i have had the car for 2 weeks, but before that it was a one owner car from an old lady, i have every reciept for every oil change and everything that has been replaced since it was new. the car itself has high miles, but the engine has been rebuilt. also i have a ported head and intake manifold to throw in with it. also it has tannabe exhaust, pioneer head unit, pioneer carbon fiber sub, and a spl amp. if you are interested at all i have some pics at www.cardomain.com/id/zc_hatch you can e-mail me at altered_image_customs2003@yahoo.com
jones

Back