Fs:b16rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still for sale...... i made some changes to the pricing stuff, not drastic just changes with the n20 and system deductions
jessed

yo it is still for sale. i would like to sell it within the next three weeks, before i leave for the month of july. great car, needs to go.

jessed

you must mean 2 large for the swap only, which i am not parting out the car. sorry bro. make it three large without the n2o and stereo and we have a deal.
jesse d.

dude you gotta deal if you can make this happen.......3 large, keep your stereo, n20 stays in the car, and you drive it to NY. let me know. might be able to work somethign out.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 16 2003, 09:28 PM
That's an insult. <_<

I'd love to trade my 1993 VW Passat GLX VR6 for it. but maybe we can trade my car and $250 cash or something? I dunno, I just got a job since 7 months ago and I'm finally starting to make money, still haven't gotten my first paycheck. But, I can give you my Passat and maybe some cash. I'm really interested. Let me know... :worthy:

sorry ted, how bout $3300 for the car, w/ n20, no stereo and i will drive three or four hours away OR you can have it shipped OR you can fly down, i will pick you up at the airport and you can drive it home.

hey hanz,
i just don't think i want a vw. never been a big fan. i don't think i could sell it, and i definately don't want it to drive, no offense or anything, it's just that vw's aren't my thing. i am a honda man.

* JUST AN UPDATE, I PLAN TO HAVE THE TPS FIXED WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.* B)

dont get me wrong, you have an awesome car, im sure you have way way more money into it than what you are asking for it. i feel your asking price is very very fair, and if you were closer to me, i might take you up on the 3300 with the nitrous no stereo, but by the time i buy a plane ticket and gas and take time off from work and shit, its become more of a hassle than anything, and shipping i heard that its crazy expensive. i mean let me see what happens after this weekend, hopefully this guy comes through with the cash to buy my porsche. we might be able to work something out.

ted

cool bro, i don't think shipping is that bad going from tn to ny. i here guys say that it costs them about $400-500 to ship a car from the east coast to the west coast, so surely it would be a little cheaper than that. you never know though. i would get you an estimate, but i have no idea about shipping cars and stuff, like who does it, where you go to find out, etc.... if you know or know anyone who does let me know.
jessed.

i know when my friend got his civic shipped from virginia to my town, it was nearly 1k. from what i understand, few shippers come up this far, or use "this route" or something like that. i live like about an hour south of the canadian border. 20 minutes south of PLATTSBURGH, and a solid 2 hours north of ALBANY. I work in BURLINGTON, VT and thats a pretty decent sized city, maybe there is some kind of decent priced shipping there, that would be cool. If anyone knows anything about shipping a car, SAY SOMETHING!!!!

ted

hey jessed, hit me up anytime before 3-4 thursday. 802-652-9995 is my work number.

just wanted to let everyone know that the car is still for sale, but it no longer has the ZEX KIT. the price has been lowered to $3200 obo. i would like to sell it within the next week, because i am leaving for a month and don't want it to just sit around. MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE. if you did want a nitrous kit i know where i can get another one for about $300 or $325. let me know
later, God Bless
jessed

Back