fs: b17 crank rods and pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lshatchcx18

everything is still in the working fine. ill pull i out when i get some offers rolling in. $500 obo

ok. p61's in an ls w/b16 head gives 10:1 cr, whereas the pr3's i have give me 11.3:1. i figure it would be safer w/lower compression

let me know

Quoted post[/post]]
ok. p61's in an ls w/b16 head gives 10:1 cr, whereas the pr3's i have give me 11.3:1. i figure it would be safer w/lower compression

let me know

pansy. I'm running 11.5:1 on 91 octane. She's running good. No knocks except at high load, higher rpms, very little knock at that. And that's just because I haven't tuned up there yet. But to each his own.

Free bump. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

let me know

pansy. I'm running 11.5:1 on 91 octane. She's running good. No knocks except at high load, higher rpms, very little knock at that. And that's just because I haven't tuned up there yet. But to each his own.

killa go someplace with that. stop tryin to kill my sale.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

let me know

I've talked to brian on several occasions. I'm not trying to kill your sale, I was just messing around. If you've got a good product, someone's gonna buy it. Shoot, I'd probably buy it if it were a b18a crank, I've got a spare b18 block that I want to build just in case I blow up the one I have.

Good luck with the sale.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

let me know

I've talked to brian on several occasions. I'm not trying to kill your sale, I was just messing around. If you've got a good product, someone's gonna buy it. Shoot, I'd probably buy it if it were a b18a crank, I've got a spare b18 block that I want to build just in case I blow up the one I have.

Good luck with the sale.
ok thats cool. if i would have known i sold 1 about a week ago.

Back