fs: b18a front clip(93 integra gs)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dgmikey

ITEM: 93 Integra gs b18a front clip. (everything for the swap.)
DESCRIPTION: The engine has about 93xxx miles on it. there are about 300-500 miles on the new oem clutch. The engine is in great condition and runs well. The car is still together completely and i can get video if you need me to. All body panels are included except the bumper.
PRICE: $1200
SHIPPING: no. If you have a trailor, that would be the best option.
PICTURES: Email me/pm me your email address. I can also get video of it running.
CONTACT INFORMATION
EMAIL: Igotabowlcut@hotmail.com
TELEPHONE: Not on the interweb.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash or check
SALE TYPE: FINAL!

This engine was an amazing engine and never gave me any problems. Im pretty sure it got a new pressure plate with the clutch and it also has a new clutch line in it. The oil was changed about every 3k miles give or take 100. This will include everything from the dash forward including the ECU. and full harness. Everything PLUS some needed for the swap. Great for a crx or civic. I will cut it once i get a buyer, and could even cut it for you when you come to get it in case you wanna see it drive and/or wanna make sure everything works well.

Can easily be parted out to make some of the money back.

TTT I lowered the price to $850 This is Everything from the shifter forward minus the bumper. Ill even throw in the steelies on the front if you want them..

no, sorry, a buddy of mine crashed his teg and needed a bumper. :(

Back