FS B18B w/ tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiR_crx

so this is coming out of my 91' Crx its a B18b out of an integra LS 5 speed tranny (old cable style clutch) motor needs attention, its all stock, cams are alright i believe, needs new top end, i.e. pistons, rings maybe valves and what not, bottom end is in good condition, would make a great project motor, or and excellent canidate for a frankenstein, slap a b16a head on and give her hell, pretty much make me an offer and i might take it...

if you look at this please feel free to bump, so i don't have to...

Last edited:
bump bump bump, word to your mother, know what i mean verne, anything at all make me an offer, i i don't get any bites it may just get parted out or end up at CMI (the local scrap yard)

well i'm in nebraska as my description says, near columbus, zip 68647, don't know where your from but i'm willing to ship this mofo where ever need be...

any decent offer not refused... keep in mind it does need to be rebuilt, and there will most likely be shipping, as most import tuners do not live in the middle of bum fuck egypt i.e. nebraska...

so it needs pistons and rings but the bottom end is in good condition?

needs pistons rings and possibly a valve job... it has a lifter going out... may just need a lifter replaced, or may need a little more, but from the rods down its mint. the tranny is in excellent condition with a fairly new clutch... and come on lets be serious $200 shipped... F that in the B.... shipping would be more than what you'd pay me....

how does 200 sound and i can pick it up?

i don't even need the trans but i'll take it if you really need to get rid of it

what year was it from? And how bout some pix....splitzo@gmail.com? and if he falls through let me know. cash in hand ready to go.

Back