FS: B18B1 .20 over new + b series parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mr JDM

B18B1 block.
Specs:
.20 over which makes it a 81.5mm bore
ACL race bearings
Micropolished crank
blueprinted
baked, hot tanked and glass beaded
asking $400 for block which will come complete

Other parts
B18b1 head fresh out of machine shop.
mild p+p
asking $200

d16y8 shortblock that was hot tanked asking $200

93 si partout. have everything pm for parts

pm me with questions and pictures and i will send through email. thanks

the guides did not need to be replaced the valves are nice and tight if thats what your refering to

blokk comes complete wit wat......pistons?rods? is it stokk or aftermarket?....wats the compression?
send some pix of the blokk and head.....how many miles u put on since the rebuild???

my email for the pix...Snipe1226loc@yahoo.com

the block has zero miles it is still wrapped in plastic so no dirt gets into the cylinder walls its fresh. comes with everything except pistons. head has mild port but otherwise bone stock and zero miles... pics sent

morning bump... i now have two LS blocks one std size bore and the other .20 over

ok so heres the deal... both blocks are mint but neither are fully asslembled. I literally just got them back from the machine shop which is why they are going for so cheap. The pistons and rods are perfect and have measurments on them... the block that is .20 over has ACL race bearings installed with the micropolished crank.. emails responded... let me know what you guys think

first offer takes the engines and parts... i have one LS block .20 over and the other std. size with a fresh hone

yo i want it

hey i just blew up my d16z6 and i would like to look in to getting it send me pic and all other info please

Back