FS: b18b1 swap,b16/y21 tranny,Nitrous, and BC kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kitchens

Banned
Im selling a b18b1 swap with a b16/y21 tranny low miles. asking 1k obo for whole swap.
if i part out I'll ask 500 a piece.

Also a NOS nitrous kit with purge, also 10lb NX bottle asking 400obo

brand new not molded! Buddy club body kit 92-95 civic asking 200obo

I will ship all parts!

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 442
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 354
  • 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 361
  • 111112.jpg
    111112.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,245
  • 1111113.jpg
    1111113.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Would you take 700 for the swap and if so I need to know what the swap includes and how many miles are on the engine and trans I am really interested in the swap call me at 443-307-1890

dont buy shit from this prick, he wil scam u like he did me, i was supost to recieve a y21 hydro b16 trany and act 6 puck clutch and i sent the fuckingmoenmy n never recieved a fucking thing.. 700 he prety muhc stole from a 17 year old , well iwas 16 3 months ago but stil thats a felony to begin with and its fucking bullshit. its kool theres a invesigater tracking u down right as i type this and georgia police comign to ur house real soon.... so go and scam other peaple

well if it was over state lines you can be in some serious shit

he doesnt have no y21 hydro b16 trany or act 6 puck... so i gues it would be hard to ship it to me..

No, I do have the clutch and the tranny. Im not even going to worry about shipping you anything at this point. I've tried twice but for some fucking reason your address shows up in UPS's info but they are telling me that it can't be sent. Someone has told UPS, they cant ship freight items to your house? maybe its the location? I donno? so im not even going to worry about it, Im just going to send the money. When i get it of course. I'll let you know! so i need to sell this shit and you will have your money! so if you want. . . you can remove that post you had up and help me sell this! You will get your money back sooner

lol u make it seem like i have to kiss ur ass... bro u made me wait allmost 3 fucking months, i kno for a fact u didnt try.. i recieve shit all the time. tigerjapanese had noo prob. shipping a h22 longblock to my garage door... well its either 700, trany and clutch or alota trouble. so you pick

haha.. dude, get your story straight.. now you've tried sending it.. seems like you keep making shit up..

like someone here is gonna buy that shit after you sold it to someone else and never shipped it.. looks like someone is just trying to scam some more people...

:ban::ban: :ban::ban: :ban::ban: :ban::ban: :ban::ban:

Man Im not making shit up! I ran out of money, from shipping the damned thing and having to pay off other Misc. things! Im not scamming anyone here! You know what? fuck you too! Im just trying to sell some shit so i can pay Brad back! if i was trying to scam him i wouldn't be sitting here telling you that i was going to pay him back! I would just delete everything from this site! and call it a day. I would make a new name on here and just try and sell my shit with different pictures. . . thats scamming! Im trying to fix shit! If it would make you feel any better FUCK i will post a picture of my fathers funeral, and my plane ticket! So fuck you EG6sir!

I appreciate that you're trying... but the fact remains is that you owe him the money NOW, not when you can sell something. 3 months is a pretty long time, regardless if there were or were not shipping issues, and a death in the family.

If you don't have 700 bucks lying around, borrow it from a friend, relative, or get a cash advance on a credit card. You will be able to pay them back when you are able to sell your parts.

I hear ya! i know, Im going to pay him back as soon as i get the money! Im trying my hardest and there really isn't anything else i can do right now! I can only do what i can do! you know?

Back