FS: B18c swap LSD, JRSC, more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyz51

Since I haven't been to successful selling my car as a whole, I am considering selling my powertrain. I am asking $4000 for everything, it includes:

1997 B18c (JDM SIR-G) swap.
Factory LSD tranny,
Type R Valve cover
ACT HDSS clutch
ACT Prolite flywheel,
NGK Spark Plug Wires,
Comptech header,
Golden Eagle Adj. Cam Gears
B&M fpr,
RC Injectors,
Jackson Racing Supercharger,
Tuned P28 ECU,
Energy Suspension shifter bushings
It just had the done a valve adjusted and replaced the timing belt, tensioner, front main seal, and water pump with OEM parts when the blower was installed in May of this year. It also includes axles, intermediate shaft, shift linkage, mounts, Del Sol a/c bracket, and engine harness for OBD1. The engine has about 80,000 miles on it. The clutch and flywheel have about 25,000 miles on them. The JRSC, injectors, and cam gears have about 5,000 miles on them. The engine has had the oil changed every 2,000 miles; the tranny fluid has been changed twice every year; the coolant has been changed every year. I have had great luck with this motor. I have driven my car to San Diego, Dallas, and Washington DC throughout the years of having it in my car and not once has it given me a problem. It uses no oil and cylinder leakage is @ 10% when I last checked. You can pm me here or email at toyz51@gmail.com
standard.jpg

are you willing to part out half shaft or entire cv axles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back