FS---B20 BLOCK AND P8R HEAD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
Like the title says. im selling a p8r head with crower springs and retainers. also just had a 3angle valve job. also have crower 404 cams. i had to buy h22 intake retainers for this head to fit the lift of a 404 cam. i never ran this head or cams. i would like to get $700 including cams. the haed was milled like .11 and the combustion chamber is now 48.5 cc's with the 84mm combustion chamber. lmk if your interested i would like to sell this asap. this head (for who dont know) has vtec intake valves and 84 mm combustion chamber for a b20.

I also have a b20 block for sale. i got it from hmo and tore it down to rebuild it for high comp. now im going a different route. the block will include water pump, mains and crank. with no bearings. lmk if your interested in any of this i need to start somthing new :| .
also i have a blox intake manifold thats still in the box and a hondata replica intake manifold gasket. 200 with gasket or 150 if you buy it with the head
SOLD

jdm or us? b20b or b20z? Let me know? How's 400 picked up sound?

Back