FS blox stage 2 dohc vtec cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skrotm

if you boost it..........
brand new, never used blox stage 2 cams for any bseries vtec engine. ive measured these to ctr cams and they are WAY bigger. askin 275.00. open to offers though.

im in south ga. camera tok a shit so i have no pics. i buy and sell alot ln ebay. b164dr is my screen name on ebay.

cam quit workin so no pics. im in south ga. i sell alot of stuff on ebay. check out my feedback there. b164dr is my screen name

What part of S. GA are you in?
My brother-n-law might be interested- and were in Tallahassee, FL, so maybe we can work something out.

lmk

i dont think yall tally boys are too pleased with us moultrie boys. lol. im right up the road. feel free to come see the cams if you like. my name is Kirbi.

by the way.... ur crx is really clean. ur pics r the reason i just did the wire tuck on my crx.

Oh, well thanks bro!
Yeah I know a few people from Moultrie. I think he actually found some ITR's he gonna go with, so we're gonna have to pass on the cams, but GL selling!

Are you a member on tallyimports.com? I'm bakerboy4679 on there, so you'll see me postin around from time to time...

Back