FS - BNIB Skunk2 Dual VS & Ti Reatiners - ES Bushing Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bump really getting into crunch time need these gone ASAP no unreasonable offer will be refused. At least give me a bump.

looks like i'll be heading down for the meet.. so i'll hit you up.. we're leaving here at like 7:30a so we dont have to park so far away

oh yea..

bump

looks like i'll be heading down for the meet.. so i'll hit you up.. we're leaving here at like 7:30a so we dont have to park so far away

oh yea..

bump

Werd nice Clint I will see you there and probably be there way before you I heard a rumor that roll in is at 8am, swing by I am sure I will have a cooler with water and Gatorade.... and of course some brewskies... and other things that won't be talked about on this site. :ph34r:

You won't be disappointed Eibach is INSANE.

it'll give me a chance to shoot with my new SLR camera and meet up with another fellow HS'er .. hmm.. maybe we should make a thread to see who else is gonna be there

C'mon peeps need this stuff gone like yesterday yo. I gots to make it to Eibach, I already have a spot....

bump it...

it was nice meeting you Jon.. too bad we couldnt really hang out.. lol.. oh well, sometime..

Clint you have a PM.

Bump Skunk2 stuff is gone just need to get rid of this bushing kit.

Back