1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Bodykits made of fiberglass or CSAF

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by qtmac_mien, Dec 17, 2003.

1. qtmac_mien

qtmac_mien Senior Member

My friend works with a bodykit shop and he has some strong ass bodykits that are made of Clear Space Age Fiberglass. They cost a lot more then regular fiberglass. He has anykind of bodykits that you want. He probably can hook it up for a cheap price. Email me and tell me wut kind of kit you want for wut kind of car and name a price. I'll get back to you after i talk to him about the price you gave me and i'll ask if he will take it or not. my email is qtmac_mien@hotmail.com

2. zc_hatch

zc_hatch Senior Member

clear space age fiberglass??? I'd like to see some pics for examples of these kits

3. qtmac_mien

qtmac_mien Senior Member

Give me your email and i'll send you a picture of it

4. antonio_2004

antonio_2004 Junior Member

I would be interested in a kit for a 95 civic 2dr, but I would like to see pics also
    my email is anthonyamaya@charter.net

5. qtmac_mien

qtmac_mien Senior Member

If you want any bodykit email me at qtmac_mien@hotmail.com. Tell me what kind of car its for, what kind of kit your lookin for, if you want CSAF or regular fiberglass, and how much you willing to pay and i'll ask my friend if he will take it or not.

6. zc_hatch

zc_hatch Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted