Fs: Brand New Skunk2 Stage 1 Or Stage 2 Cams!!! Cheap!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18C1SI

Studly Member
I am selling Skunk2 Stage 1 or Stage 2 cams for really cheap! Either one for $500 shipped anywhere in the 48 main states! Email me at Suchadamnstud19@yahoo.com if you are interested! Serious inquiries only please!!

cams.jpg

paypalverified.gif

thanks guys ;) i can get ANY skunk2 cam you are lookin for, but they might cost a tiny bit more. Email me with any questions!

any cams from skunk2 you need, i can get, just let me know ;)

Where are you located and would these be good for a turbo setup? Would I need new valve springs and retainers too.

the stage 1's would be good, the stage 2's i dont know so much they might be a little to aggressive for turbo set up. I also can get skunk2 turbo cams as well if you are interested in that. Im in orange county.as for valve train, i ALWAYS recomend upgrading valve train as well when doing cams, because when you think about it, those valve springs and retainers in factory heads are meant for factory specs, but once you go bigger, those springs and retainers arent really going to be able to perform the same. I can get you everything, valve springs, retainers, and cams for a great price if you need the other stuff as well. Hit me up and we can discuss it more! :D

Hey is this an anytime thing or is it for just a short time.
Basically what I am asking is will you still have this deal after New Years????
Good Luck with your sales.

Back