FS: Buddy Club Seats JDM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Buddy Club Racing Spec Bucket Seats
Up for sale is a pair of authentic Buddy Club Racing Spec Bucket Seats. These are a pure JDM item; you cannot find a similar item in the states especially for the price. For those of you not familiar with Buddy Club they have been a long time force in the Japanese tuning industry, authentic Buddy Club products are not readily available in the U.S. so pick these seats up now, you will not find them for this price ever again.
I originally paid $550.00 for the pair plus $130.00 in shipping from Japan. I was going to install them on my Integra (My parents drive my car every now and then and they don’t appreciate bucket seats.) but I need the money fast. So, my loss is your gain, I am asking $450 for the pair plus shipping (Shouldn’t be over $100-120 to anywhere in the U.S.)

Little information on the seats, they are the same seats used in Japanese racing circuits and competition. The seats are full blown racing seats so the do not recline but are comfortable. They are made of high-grade wool and suede on the shoulders; the actual seat itself is constructed of strong ABS plastic that helps it weigh less than 6 lbs. apiece. The quality of the seats is the same as the Mugen, Sparco, and Recaro. This is for all you JDM freaks who are looking for a product that is unheard of stateside. These seats sell for $350 a piece without shipping and that’s the lowest price I have yet to see so do yourself a favor and take them off my hands for $450 and save your self at least $300. Retail from Buddy Club is about $500.
Help me get a new motor and take these seats off my hands. $450 plus shipping!
You will even get the authentic JDM box that the seats were packed in. They were never used, only taken out of the box to inspect them and take pictures. If nobody buys them from here I will put them up on eBay Just to let you know. Thanks for looking.

bu_color_01.gif

bc_1.jpg

bc_2.jpg

bc_3.jpg

Back