Fs: Built B-16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LudeHatchH22a

Selling a Motor, tranny, ECU (AEM EMS) w/wiring harness
List of mods include:
GUDE Head pakage
Bored to 1.8
B17 crank
JE 12:1 cr pistons w/ total seal rings
JE Connecting rods w/new wristpins
Skunk2 stage 2 cams
Skunk2 Intake manifold
Skunk2 Valves
Skunk2 Valvetrain
AEM FPR with gauge
AEM pulleys
AEM Rail
JUN Lightened flywheel

TRANNY INCLUDES
ATS LSD
ATS 4.928 Final drive
ACT Clutch and pressure plate

COMES WITH AEM EMS tuned to run the 12:1 cr on streetgas w/out detonation

Someone take this off my hands. 3000 is the lowest i'll go. plus shipping

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 15 2003, 12:58 AM
3000 plus shipping for all that?

is the motor blown?

You thinking about NA B? Maybe building another Sol but without boost? :lol:

No, the motor is in perfect condition. It has been less then 10k and a year since the motor was rebuilt. It has new rings, and doesnt detonate. So all the parts are new. I have a picture of the motor, but its in my car, and nit doesnt have the mugen valvecover. The motor was dyno tuned, and has a peak HP of 212 hp and 170ft pounds. This is a 1.8, it has integra pistons(by JE) but it has a shorter stroke then a b18. The highest i took the rpms is 10,000, but im told it can go higher.
If you have any questions, just email LudeHatchH22a@aol.com

do you have any paper work for this enigne, i might be interested. Why are you selling it so low, do you just need the money quick? With the b17 crank, what R/S ratio does it have? That engine sounds bad ass.

Would you buy this motor for 6000? Because thats what i have into it. I wish i could seel it for that...but i'd never get rid of it. Yeah, i have all the reciepts, and mod list to go along with the motor when i sell it. About the r/s ratio, i dont know off hand. I'll ask my shop if you want, but i know they used b16 custom rods, b18pistons, and b17 crank. The motor hauls ass when in vtec. With the stage 3 cams Vtec explodes and pulls hard the whole way. The motor is all paked up. I have like 3 boxes full of a head, headers, ems w/wiring harness. BTW the head is race ported and polished with a 3 angle job. The valves are oversized and seated. All new valve guides and stuff. Also new timingbelt tensioner, timing belt, water pump, and well...tooo much stuff to list on the post. A complete list comes with the motor. Includes warrenty on most of the parts, and a warrenty on the labor.
let me know
dan

You posted this on superhonda and I told you I would pick it up asap if it's functional. So what's the deal?

Originally posted by LudeHatchH22a@Feb 15 2003, 01:38 PM
Would you buy this motor for 6000? Because thats what i have into it. I wish i could seel it for that...but i'd never get rid of it. Yeah, i have all the reciepts, and mod list to go along with the motor when i sell it. About the r/s ratio, i dont know off hand. I'll ask my shop if you want, but i know they used b16 custom rods, b18pistons, and b17 crank. The motor hauls ass when in vtec. With the stage 3 cams Vtec explodes and pulls hard the whole way. The motor is all paked up. I have like 3 boxes full of a head, headers, ems w/wiring harness. BTW the head is race ported and polished with a 3 angle job. The valves are oversized and seated. All new valve guides and stuff. Also new timingbelt tensioner, timing belt, water pump, and well...tooo much stuff to list on the post. A complete list comes with the motor. Includes warrenty on most of the parts, and a warrenty on the labor.
let me know
dan

Your list says stage 2 cams but now the vtec explodes with stage 3 cams???? <_<

I will pick it up tommorow if you want? Let me know?

Pm me with your number and i'll contact you. If everything is in working condition then I'll pick it up right now...thanx

Back