Fs: built ls/vtec w/ no tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GreddyTurboEk

im selling built ls/vtec short block w/ only 5k miles on it for $2500 obo. the block is a b18b1 and it was totally rebuilt. the block was bore and sleeved to 84mm w/ je 11:5:1 pistons, rods were shotpeened, new rod bearings & arp rods studs.

as for the head, it's a 99 b16a2 vtec head. it has jg 308/316 race cams(these cams haul ass) w/ jg valvesprings & retainers, & jg cam gears. it has a stock intake manifold w/ no throttle body.

also comes with dc 4-1 headers and B & M fuel pressure regulator.
i spent about $4000 on everything. so if your planning building a built motor but kinda short on the dollars, here's your chance to afford a built motor that was built the rite way. btw, i have receipt the show proof and Evolution Motorsport(here's there website em-racing.com) to back me up cause they built it. this motor pulls really hard. i only ran this motor once and i ran a 13.2 in a 99 civic coupe.

my cell number is 209-981-9673 e-mail address GreddyTurboEk@hotmail.com so if you want to check it out let me know. this motor is in really good condition.

Quoted post[/post]]
im selling built ls/vtec short block w/ only 5k miles on it for $2500 obo. the block is a b18b1 and it was totally rebuilt. the block was bore and sleeved to 84mm w/ je 11:5:1 pistons, rods were shotpeened, new rod bearings & arp rods studs.

as for the head, it's a 99 b16a2 vtec head. it has jg 308/316 race cams(these cams haul ass) w/ jg valvesprings & retainers, & jg cam gears. it has a stock intake manifold w/ no throttle body.

also comes with dc 4-1 headers and B & M fuel pressure regulator.
i spent about $4000 on everything. so if your planning building a built motor but kinda short on the dollars, here's your chance to afford a built motor that was built the rite way. btw, i have receipt the show proof and Evolution Motorsport(here's there website em-racing.com) to back me up cause they built it. this motor pulls really hard. i only ran this motor once and i ran a 13.2 in a 99 civic coupe.

my cell number is 209-981-9673 e-mail address GreddyTurboEk@hotmail.com so if you want to check it out let me know. this motor is in really good condition.

Bump for you 209 huh where do you live Molesto? I mean Modesto? :laugh: :laugh:

vouches...pics with proof of work....

I vote that we somehow ban people from selling items for a certain period of time.

This is like the 5th person I've seen in the last two days that has a high dollar item for sale, and has less than 20 posts.

What the fuck??

Back