FS: Cat back Tanabe G Power Medalion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

statiksol

Banned
Need to get rid of this fast because I'm moving to Arizona. Full G Power Medalion system with all bolts and gaskets in almost new condition. $300

Need to get rid of this fast because I'm moving to Arizona. Full G Power Medalion system with all bolts and gaskets in almost new condition. $300
Hi, My Name Is James & I'm New Here Just Wondering Do U Still Have The Tanabe If So How Much 2 Shipped It Here 2 Guam Plus The $300 Cause I Really Want 2 Get It. Thanks!

Hey Wassup, It's Me James Do U Still Have The Tanabe Cause I Really Wanna Get It I Just Need To Know How Much With The Shipping To Guam?

Last edited:
Wow dude... it's a 4 year old thread... I'm going to guess probably not.

Because you went digging through 10 pages on the forum. The admins have too much on their plate to go around deleting old posts. Just look at the date before you inquire... chances are if it's more than 6-12 months old, the thread is defunct.

Sorry Man I Didn't Know About That But Yeah I See Your Driving A 2000 Honda Civic Si. Same Here I Drive A 2000 Honda Civic Si Color Black With A Full Jdm Interior & Exterior The Only Mod That I Need Is A Exhaust.

Last edited:
tanabe exhaust

hi im new at this. so do still have the tanabe exhaust? if so how much do you think it will be to ship this item to guam usa through usps? please let me know im really interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back