FS: cheap Track Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1990 Honda civic SI, black
Miles:
Doors:
3 door HB
Transmission:
Manual
Interior:
Black
Engine:
4 - Cyl.
Year:
Warranty:
No
VIN Number:
2hged7369lh538605
Title:
Clear
Exterior:
Black

Mods:
Custom welded cage built by Street-N-Track Autosports
SEMI gutted interior (door panels where retained to still be street legal and seat belts retained)
New clutch lightened flywheel only 2 track days on it
Mugen bushings
SPAX gas powered shocks
Eibach Springs
Hawk HPS front pads
New engine only has 18k on it
New trans 6k on it
Sunroof taken out pop rifted roof
Competition exhaust
BRAND NEW Harnesses on drivers side

Spares:
The original Sunroof- complete with chassis
Two Spax shocks
One set of springs (both front and back)

History:
The car has a winning history, winning many local solo 2 events in the Topeka region and then won the pro solo 2 National tour. I bought this car after it won those events. I added a 6 point custom built roll cage, new clutch and lightened fly wheel, and had some brake upgrades done. This car is proven and could be a very fast on the track, autocross course, or street. The title is clean and it is street legal in Ohio. Only had 2 owners including myself. I have a carfax so if you are interested please email me and I will send it to you

What the car needs:
There is a small hairline crack on the passenger side, so the front windshield will need to be replaced.

Overall the car is excellent condition for being a 14 year old car, has very little rust, the engine runs good. Engine has no issues, and the oil was changed on a regular basis since I’ve owned it. All mechanical work was done by the pros at Street N Track Autosports in Medina, Ohio (aka NASA Honda Challenge champions). The clutch is brand new, the transmission is solid, this would make a great second car or race car for anybody that is looking to get into racing cheap. I wish I could keep the car but unfortunately College comes first, so I must sell it. I would strongly recommend this car for track or racing use only, not a daily driver, the roll cage makes it cumbersome to get in and out, and there are no back seats, nor carpeting. I have over $7k invested and obviousily am losing alot on the car but it must sell thank you for looking ant would apprecaite the bump and postive comments

Price: $3,000

Pics

Pic1

Pic 2

Album

im with hcivic on this one that cage looks kinda shady buddy like someone using your car for a metal shop project a coat of paint also goes a long way on shit like that.
also umm how was it a winning car thats the bonest of bone stock even stock intake were the cars you were racing parked? or did they all break ?
not knocking just curious
3g's is a bit high for umm That !

RYAN, SOLO2 is all about classes.
he was racing other stock guys

Back