FS chipped p28 92-95 civic half radiator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

so i got this stuff left over and i dont need it but i need cash, anyhow the radiator is in perfect working order with the normal bent fins here and there but nothing major.

and the chipped p28 has a chip in it from skunk2 for a gsr with a 9k redline and 4500 v-tec

im looking for:

90 shipped on the radiator
100 shipped for the p28

and i prefer paypal. thanks -mike

FYI.. i could only sell a used 92-95 radiator with new tanks on top and bottom for about $50..
good price on the chipped p28 though

the radiator is 90 shipped that 50 for the radiator and a flat 40 for shipping. im not trying to jump on anybody's case but if you dont like the price then just please move on to another thread and pick-up is fine too so if somebody wants to come get the radiator then its yours for 50 aka going price. and ill try to get some pics up soon. thanks for the interest. -mike

i will take the ecu - give me your paypal address.

paypal address is: sxymike4u@aol.com

and im willing to work with people on the shipping for the radiator for example i can have you paypal me for the radiator and then when i ship i can provide a copy of the reciept for shipping cost and then paypal me for that........and like i kindly said before........if you dont like my pricing please dont bother to comment just move on. thanks -mike

send me a pic of the radiator

i will give you 50 plus shipping through usps ground :)

Last edited:
Back