FS: chipped p28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffsciv23

P28- chipped using a ZIF socket, has datalogging header, will burn a basemap for your set-up before i ship it. $135 shipped

P06- chipped using regular socket, has datalogging header and will burn a basemap for your set up before i ship it. $115 shipped

Last edited:
not sure but i can check when i get home and get back to you. whats with the A01?

this is a for sale thread not a yeehaa my car is fast thread:confused:

LMAO, wtf was that about? anyways, the p28 is a A02, whats the differance?

what kind of discount are you talking for the p06, egproject?

what kind of discount are you talking for the p06, egproject?

Possibly like a $40-50 difference. I have a perfectly working P06, and Blanco and Turbomirage can attest to me being a legit buyer.

Possibly like a $40-50 difference. I have a perfectly working P06, and Blanco and Turbomirage can attest to me being a legit buyer.

i think a 40 discount wouldn't be a bad idea since thats what i normally get them for. so if you want it send $80 to my chics pay pal at rosiebritters@hotmail.com and i will ship it out and wait for the virgin one in return. make sure you say what kind of basemap in the notes section of the payment with info like motor, injector size, rev limit, and what size turbo if your boosted.

Grr. The difference is the California smog Ref. says I need an A01 to go with my '93 Del Sol Si block or official documentation stating that another number is available for this model year. So the Civic ECU, while being the same damn thing, doesn't work. :(

thats shitty and a little to the extreme if you ask me. glad i moved from there a long time ago.

I might have to switch the order to a socketed P28, got a crazy local deal on another D16Z6 head... and you know what that means. Mini-me pt.2.

okay if you want that one then send 135 to the same address as above and let me knwo what kind of base you need so i can send it out.

know what you mean about crazy deal, i got a complete z6 swap the other day for free from a friend of mine. one of his customers was getting a whole new motor because the current one had a bent valvle so he didn't want it anymore, lol. score

Yep. He even said, "I know this is splitting hairs, but..." Bastard.

you ever think about just finding somebody with the p28-ao1 and just get the sticker from them? that would be easy.

Sold the head?

Heh, I did the mini-me, and then some. Don't you remember the thread? I mean, I sold the car, but the head went to some good use.

Back