FS: civic rear disc conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I have the below disc conversion I am selling. It is from a Delsol, will fit 92+ Civics, and I believe 88-91 also. They have new pads with less than 500 miles on them, the rotors are, um, turnable maybe (still not toooo bad), but they do work well.

You will need:
disc e-brake cables from your model (about 90 bucks new form Honda)
brakelines (now's a good time for those SS lines eh?)

$100? + shipping but Reasonable offer not refused, buyer pays shipping, they are kind of heavy not real heavy, I maybe able to weigh them.

s3fc8f0b21d4e3.jpg

s3fc8f0c17c843.jpg

I think i still have some Delsol e-brake cables down stairs, I will look if a Delsol owner is interested.

Weren't you gonna slap those on your ride?

If you could get a shipping quote to 43068 that would be great thanks

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Dec 6 2003, 08:01 PM
Weren't you gonna slap those on your ride?

If you could get a shipping quote to 43068 that would be great thanks

They were on, but I got some 99 Civic fronts/rears from a VTi, bigger and a different bolt pattern, so they came off. Shipping by guestimation of weight (25lbs) from me to you would be about $30 priority, or $15 parcel.

You too can stop on a dime :)

I wish i had the money for these soooo bad. If you still have them after christmas.....beginning of january (my bday) i will definitly be interested.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 10 2003, 12:09 PM
dont you need a bigger master cnynder(sp) i suck :p

Cylinder.

No. It's nice to have, but you don't need a new master cylinder for a rear disc conversion to work.

I never really examined the possiblities of doing a rear disc conversion but I think i wanna do it, will they bolt right on to my 92 civic. Do i need anything else to do this. Will my stock brake lines (from the drums) work or will I need new? I'm very interested.

you will need are e-brake cables for rear disks (Si or EX)
not too sure about the lines

ttt :)

You need the brake lines and Ebrake cables.

If you're keeping you stock fronts these don't displace enough fluid to nescessitate a new MC/booster, and the prop vavle depends on the brake balance of your stocks. some don't need it, because of the proportional size of the fronts to the rears, even some rear drum set ups come with the proper prop valve.

Oh ya, BUMP

Back