FS:Clean H22 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dwilson

94 4 door have h22 tranny too that will be included in it as well,ACT HDSS clutch,AEM big brake kit,AEM pads,AEM CAI,17 Velox VX-8,APEXi N1 dampers,JDM black headlights,VIS CF hood,month old paint,RED valve cover, have stock as well, DC sports cat back exhaust,front and rear tower bars, with extra DC sports one,high flow cat,moogen front black lip,APEXÂ’i rev/speed meter,APEXÂ’i vtec controller, JDM power fold in mirrors. $7,200 or best offer. Also might be interested in trading for nice hatch.

accord006.jpg

Someone make me a cash offer i might just take it.

hey man i got a 92 SI Turbo with a ZC single cam non vtec....and yes it is a single cam. It is the JDM SI CRX... the car has some rust on the rear fender well and it is not hard to fix...i am asking 5500 with a front mount. I have pictures and i will post them. This is a great car and it runs pretty well. it is on ROH 17's with Pilot Sport tires in the front and continetal in the rear. it has Ground control coilovers, tokico shocks and struts, short shifter, boost and oil pressure guages, it has an apexi rev/speed meter, it is running the greddy turbo kit at 7 psi, it has a new water pump, the motor has about 13K miles on it, the body has about 181K miles, the energy suspesion was installed partly and the rest of the kit comes with it. I also have a Fiber glass hood. the car is a candy red kind of color, with the black hood. it has halo lights, i also have a avenger front bumper that i can sell with the car. The car now has a DSM blow off valve welded to the greddy piping. It has Tenzo R racing seats that are faded. they use to be red and now are turning white. The sun roof is cracked but will not leak b/c there is red vinyl over it. But is works like normal. There is no A/C but there is Heat. The heat is operated by a toggle switch in the glove box....b/c my guages are where the controls are...the controls will come with the car. it has full interior. It has a kenwood CD player and polk audio 6.5's all round and it sounds great. It has a custom 3 inch exhuast...it uses a high flow 3 inch cat and goes to a Flowmaster 3 inch muffler...and dumps like a stock exhaust....there is no can or ghetto look to it....it is total sleeper. I live in Gurnee, IL which is right out of chicago. my cell phone number is 847-456-7553...if you have any questions call me my name is Dan. it also has a ACT pressure plate and a lighted flywheel and an ACT clutch disc. my email is Dancomer18@hotmail.com ask for pics or look in my photo album.

Back