FS: Complete 2000 B16A2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DFW

Ok selling it as a whole now since a lot of people want it compelte. Has about ~75k miles. Comes with everything but wiring harness and mounts. Has axles, ecu, tranny...etc

img1803a6gm.jpg

img1804a3fl.jpg

img1808a8za.jpg

img1809a7pc.jpg

$2,000. willing ship if buyer pays

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">$1,800 NOW</span>

that thing is beautiful! good price!

ok now with the negative, is this yours? why does it look like the vin is painted over? why is it being pulled? tranny grinds? etc info is needed. im not trying to be a jerk but these are important questions.

Quoted post[/post]]
that thing is beautiful! good price!

ok now with the negative, is this yours? why does it look like the vin is painted over? why is it being pulled? tranny grinds? etc info is needed. im not trying to be a jerk but these are important questions.

-Yes it mine
-How does it look painted over? All VIN #'s are like that, the first 3 letter/#'s stand out more than the rest. Go look at the VIN on your car.
-Bought it as intentions to swap out my POS d16 but again running into car payments/parts.
-Tranny did not grind when pulled out of the org car.

Don't mind the questions, feel free to ask w/e. :thumbsup:

Haha, been thinking about selling it for awhile. I think it's the best thing to do for now. :cry:

Is it at a shop or would it be a residental pickup and is there an engine hoist or something to get it in the back of a (large) truck?

-my shipping carrier charges ALOT more for residental pickup...

Back