FS: Complete B16A swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmenthusiast

i got a b16a complete with tranny, shift linkage, shift knob, ecu, mounts, axles, mid shaft, and dc header. engine was in a 92 integra and running before pull out. welcome to come and look at it. $1,600. if you have any questions feel free to pm or email me jdm_enthusiast@yahoo.com

will post pictures later

new to hondaswap. looking for B16 swap in DFW area

I have a 00 civic ex and want to swap a b16a2 into the car, this engine is suppose to drop right in from what i hear. Im not a mechanic and need to know all the parts that are needed to complete the swap. Also if anyone in the DFW is selling the engine, tranny, etc i would be very intrested. thanks

PS: send replies to g_rivera_16@hotmail.com:cool:

u will need an ecu, motor mounts, a b16 header, axles, a hyrdo tranny, someone to wire up knock if you use your wiring harness already in your car, power steering pump and bracket, a/c compressor and bracket, distributor, and im sure there are some others i cant think of right now

do I need motor mounts for a b16a2, I think it drops right in. im trying to keep it as simple as possible. so whats the easiest engine swap:confused:

Back