FS: CRX/EG parts, shell, blocks, nitrous, hasport, wheels, and more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All kinds of good stuff for sale....all items plus shipping unless otherwise noted.
pr4.jpg

PR4 ECU 35$
obd2dizzycover.jpg

OBD2 (i think) gsr dizzy cover- 12$ shipped
nitroussolenoids.jpg

2 nitrous kits NX brand one is missing the fogger....can buy for 30$ from jegs, summit, ect.... 300$ for complete one, 250 for one missing fogger, 50$ for big NOS brand bottle.
nitrousbottles.jpg

2 of the bottles...
nitrousbottle2.jpg

and the other...
mr2trans.jpg

manual trans out of a 87 mr2 100$
egseats.jpg

eg seats...pretty minty 40$
egmotortrans.jpg

eg motor and auto trans ran when pulled 100$
misccrxinterior.jpg

misc crx si interior 30$
crxinteriorparts2.jpg

more...have both door panels... pass side has one 1" tear in it...otherwise minty 50$
crxgauges.jpg

misc crx stuff 45$ for gauges
b18b.jpg

b18b...my bros... ready to go, 375$ plus shipping...or will meet/deliver for cost of gas.
altwheels3.jpg

alt wheels... 16" 4 lug universal 250+shipping
crx-1.jpg

crx shell.. tinted windows, jdm wing, repainted a brighter yellow, and I BELIEVE they are ground control brand drop springs on kybs. 550$ and will include every crx part i have...interior, radiator, dc sports header for d series... ect
crxhood.jpg

included with car
crxinterior.jpg

interior is 90% painted and looks perty when its not dusty
crxwheelwell2.jpg

crxjdmwing.jpg

crxwheelwell.jpg

crxbodypanels.jpg

the rest of the parts...
MSDmodulator.jpg
Tach/Fuel Adapter PN 8910 20$
mr2mirror.jpg

Mr2 mirror... 5-10$ shipped.
miscmounts.jpg
Misc mounts
hoodrelease.jpg
CRX hood release 15$ shipped
gsrpistonsrods.jpg
3 gsr rods and pistons.. 25$ shipped
gsrobd2injectors.jpg
obd2 gsr injectors 25$ shipped
FZRYoshi.jpg

FZR 600 Yoshi can... 50$
crxwiring.jpg

CRX wiring 120$ shipped for the whole car's harnesses
crxsicluster.jpg

Crx Si Cluster 55$ shipped
crxrearview.jpg
Crx rear view 25$ shipped
crxrad2.jpg

Crx rad and fan
crxrad.jpg

50$
crxheadlights.jpg

Crx headlights 50$ shipped
176batterycable.jpg
176" Of battery cable.
50russell.jpg

Brand new 50" Russell steel braided brake line... 40$ shipped
will sell outright (feel free to make offers!....i dont get offended like others) or will trade for gsr parts aftermarket, or leather interior, headlights, or anything you see missing in the following pics....got other stuff to trade? Try me!
teginterior.jpg

(looking for back seats too...that harness bar will probably be removed)
teginterior2.jpg

teginterior3.jpg

Thanks ladies and gentlemen. Please feel free to bump it.

Last edited:
southern maine...willing to ship, or meet/deliver under most cases on YOUR dime... (gas plus a couple bucks for scooby snacks for the co-driver...gotta coax them along somehow)

damn, i know someone that would be interested in the shell but that's too far. Anyways, good luck with your sale.

bottle, lines, fogger, jets, solenoids, and a bottle warmer if i can find it... they are 2 complete kits.. (actually one is missing the 30$ fogger (can be bought from jegs, summit, ect, so that one will be 50$ less)

whats the part number for the kit, do you know? it's 2 complete kits, so it includes the brackets, fittings, both solenoids (fuel and nitrous)?

whats the part number for the kit, do you know? it's 2 complete kits, so it includes the brackets, fittings, both solenoids (fuel and nitrous)?

I dont know the part numbers. But yes, for one set itd have the solenoids, fittings, bottle, bottle mounts, lines, switches. ect ect ect

CRX yes.but no cut plugs right?? how much you want for it?
what springs are those? what was the drop and spring rate??

Last edited:
I was told the only plugs clipped from it were for the AC controls. I BELIEVE they are ground controls but are not 100% sure, on KYBs... If your interested in the whole thing, id sell it for 550$ which includes all the crx parts i have (interior pieces, dash, hood, bumpers, fenders, ect)

No just the wire harness, unloomed and unknow cut plugs $40 shipped okay? can paypal today.

Last edited:
What year is the CRX? If it's an 90-91 with the curved gauge cluster hood, I'm interested in that if you have it.

Yep... I found it. It appears to have a broke drivers-side tab area, but to be honest, i didnt even know this was broken until just now...didnt notice it when i removed it. It comes with the switches too... 20$ shipped

clusterhood.jpg

clusterhood2.jpg

Back